Missing pieces 1

Spencer's POV
Connor had finally been put to sleep and Emily, Hanna and Aria had just arrived.
"So, how does this work?" I asked.
"Well, we'll ask you a question about you and Toby's relationship and you have to answer it," Emily said.
"Ok," I agreed.
"Number 1," Aria said, looking at a list of questions on her phone. "How did Toby propose?"
I opened my mouth about to say something when nothing came out. "I dot know," I admitted.

Flashback
Toby had taken me to a beautiful dinner -and now we were walking in the beach together.
"This is beautiful," I said, looking out over the horizon.
"Not as beautiful as you you," he said. I turned around to see that he was on one knee. My eyes widened in realization.
"Spencer, I love you. I was going to say more but right now I'm tongue tied. All you need to know is that I love you and I always will." Spencer hill Hastings, will you marry me?"
I stood there in shock; smiling happily.
"Spencer?" He asked. I forgot that I hadn't said anything yet. "Yes! Yes! A million times! Yes!"
End of Flashback

"How about this question?" Hanna began. "Where did you two first kiss?"
I thought about this for a long time. "A hotel?" I asked.
"Close!" Hanna cried. "A motel."
I nodded. "Next one,"

It went on like this for who knows how long. They asked and I took a guess, it was usually a similar guess but not entirely correct. Spent ones I would get it right and the girls would go ecstatic.
"Yes!" Hanna squealed as I answered a question correctly.
"Guy," Emily said. "It's 10. I have to pick up Toby,"
"It's ok," I said. "Go."
Emily left and hanna and Aria both stayed.
"Guys," I said. "You should go."
"No, it's ok. You need us," Aria reassured.
"No. I don't." I admitted. "Go. You have families."
Hanna and Aria gave me sad smiles before they both left.

It was 2 hours of frantically cleaning and running around, nervously. 2 hours before I finally heard a car in the drive way. 2 hours before I heard the door open. 2 hours before I saw endless blue eyes. Staring at me.