Toby

Emily's POV
I awoke the next morning, feeling uncomfortable. I hadn't been able to get any sleep because I was worried about Spencer.

Paige was still asleep so I got breakfast for Georgia and I. Then I headed to the hospital, where Aria and Hanna would meet me.

When I got there the doctor had already started questioning Spencer.
I silently crept in and sat next to Aria.

"What is the last thing you remember?" The doctor asks.
"I don't know," Spencer answered.

"Do you know who Toby Cavenaugh is?" The doctor asked.
Spencer shook her head. "No,"

"Do you know who Connor Cavenaugh is?" The doctor continued.
Spencer shook her head.

I quietly gasped, how could she not remember her own kid?

The doctor asked a few more uninteresting questions, then left the room.

"Spencer, are you ok?" Aria asked.
"We were here yesterday but the nurses pushed us out,"

"Yeah, I fine," Spencer said.

The doctor called us into the hall so we could talk.
"Spencer seems to be missing her entire life. She knows who you are and about her parents and her sister. And everything she's learned in school. But it seems everything else from her personal life had been erased,"

"So she doesn't remember anthing besides that?" I asked.
"Not a thing," the doctor confirmed.

After the doctor had left to prescribe medicine, Hanna spoke. "I guess one of us should call Toby,"

"I don't think we should." I said. "This job does a lot for his career as a police officer. He would come strait back to Spencer and completely blow this opportunity. And after this, he probably wont go ever again, let alone get offered the job. Besides she doesn't even remember that she loves him." I reasoned.

"I don't know, Em," Aria said.

"It's one month until Toby gets back, depending on her state we can choose to tell him or not,"

Hanna and Aria glanced at each other the looked back to Emily. "Let's do it." Said Hanna.