Emily

Emily's POV
Georgia was sick and Paige had a meeting in Boston which meant I couldn't be there for Spencer. I felt bad.
I was trying to get Georgia to eat something when there was a knock on the door.
"One moment, Georgia, this is not over," I said and went to get the door.
Spencer?!
"Spencer, what are you doing here?" I asked.
She frowned, as if this wasn't where she was going.
"I remembered an address so I went there and it lead me here." She said.
"Is this your house?"
"Yeah, come in." I opened the door wider for her to enter.
She sat down on the couch and I got her some water.
"So, why were you out alone? You're  not supposed to to that," I said.
"That was then and this is now and I'm fine." Spencer said. "You should be happy I remembered something,"
"Of course I am. Do you think you'll be ready to meet Toby next week?" I asked.
"Next week?!" Spencer asked. "It seems so soon,"
"Speaking of, you might want to call him." I advised. "If you don't call him the second you get back from "your spa trip with no wifi" he'll get worried."
"That's what you'd expect," Spencer replied. "So when do I get back from my "spa trip"?"
"I told him I didn't know. We weren't able to contact you either, remember?" I answered.
"Right," Spencer said. "I'll call him tonight,"
"Do you want me to be there? Paige will be back by then and she can take care of Georgia," I offered.
"No. This is something I want to do by myself," she answered.
"I understand." And I did, I couldn't imagine being in her position, I don't even think I could blame her if she spilled the entire story. But I don't think she would. I know Spencer even though she lost her memory she's still the same person.

Paige got back about an hour after Spencer had left. I had managed to get a price of toast inside Georgia but nothing more.
"Hey," I said when Paige walked through the door. "Georgia is asleep upstairs so be quiet,"
"Okay," Paige whispered and sat down beside me in the living room.
"How was your day?" She asked.
"Great. I had a tone of fun taking care of a sick child," I said sarcastically. "How 'bout you?"
"Fine. Everything was fine." Paige said. "Boring. But fine."
Our conversation didn't go much further and we eventually both fell asleep on the couch.