Chapter 2: Oh Siblings...

Mabel's POV:

{S e c o n d  T i m e  E d i t e d}

My body pops and moans as I awake from the long night, the sun had barely come up. My mouth shapes into an 'O' shape when I yawn. I look over at Dipper's bed, and its already made and his journals laid there.

He must've gone out with Grunkle Ford this morning, but why so early? I lift my feet out of my bed and onto the floor. Pushing myself up, I can feel my feet fall out from under me, and I land straight down into a pillow on the floor.

.............//...............//...........

Narrator's POV:

Mabel groans as she hits the pillow, and tiredness can be seen in her eyes as she pushes herself up. She pushes herself off the ground and yawns as she stands up. Her feet trip a couple of times as she steadies herself. Mabel walks over to her closet and picks out her shooting star sweater with above the knees purple skirt and her matching headband.

'Haven't worn this in a while..' she thinks to herself with a giggle.

She changes out of her pajamas and quickly changes into her clothes. Her long brunette hair flows down her back in a wild fashion as she picks up her bright pink brush and starts to brush it.

Mabel leaves her hair down as she pulls the headband through her brunette hair and pops on her black flats. A knock is heard from the door, and she looks over to the door while it opens.

Dipper walks in with a tired expression as he falls on his bed, causing the bed to become disheveled. His clothes have dirt splotches and he smells like he just came from outside.

...........//...................//............

Mabel's POV....again...:

I look over at Dipper and roll my eyes.

"You okay there Dip?" I ask him with a flat tone, "You look like you finally found a girl but she doesn't like you.." I chuckle as I wait for his reply.

Dipper chuckles," Like you even have a boyfriend yet........ anyways, I was out with Ford in the woods....and we ran into something horrendous!" he replies with a confident smile," And I handled it!" Dipper says proudly.

And at this moment I take my chance and smirk," Sure you did, Dip dip." I say as I put my brush down with a slight clink on the dresser.

His fists curl in frustration, "I DID!" he yells angered, and my body shakes with a chuckle.

"Just let it go, Dippin sauce..." I smirk at the nickname for him and fall onto my bed with a loud thud. Lifting my head up, I see a shadow out of the corner of my eye. I slowly get up off my bed and look over at the shadow, it stays for a couple of seconds but then disappears.

I hear Dipper moan as he lays on his bed," Mabel, what are you doing?" he asks as his head is lifted up off his bed, and glancing over at me.

"Oh nothing I just dazed out for a second....I'm just about to go take a walk in the woods.." I reply cautiously as I blink a couple of times to adjust my vision.

I could hear Dipper sigh," Okay...do you want me to come with you?" he asks, and I roll my eyes as I turn around to face him, "Nah I think I'll be just fine." I smile as I walk towards the door.

Dipper looked at me again," Alright, be careful out there." He warns.

I smile back," I will, Dip Dip!" I reply before opening our door.

Dipper groans, "Stop calling me that!" as he stares at me with angered eyes, and I giggle.

"THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!" I yell to him as I quickly begin to jog down the stairs with a smirk, and I hear him growl in anger. I adjust my sweater as I skip down the rest of the stairs at the bottom in delight, and a confident smile upon my cherry lip balm covered lips.

Waddles oinks at the top of the stairs and I turn," Waddles, you have to stay here, okay?" I tell him in a slight baby voice, and he oinks again.

A small smile appears on my lips as I blow a kiss to Waddles. I grab the small backpack that I left laying on the table and stuff my phone and grappling hook in there. I softly chuckle, I remember when I got this grappling hook, and it still works.

After quickly opening the door, I skip out the door with a smile on my lips as I walk out into the big forest before me.

....................//...........................//...................

???'s POV:

I see Mabel skip happily out to the forest in her outfit, which I haven't seen in years. And those legs though.......Her brunette hair flows in the wind and I want to run my hands through it. But...no I have to wait.....but maybe I could meet her in the woods and talk to her there. A slight smirk plays upon my lips as I teleport several feet behind her and behind a tree.

"You'll be mine, shooting star....." I smirk and follow after her...

.....................//.........................//......................

Hello, my little fishes, hope you like this new chapter, I will try to update as fast as I can. :) <3