Chapter 10: Oh Veronica

Welcome! The picture above is basically Veronica Malentino. She is a dream demon like Bill, her color scheme is darker clothes though which include black. Hope you like the chapter!!
-Alexandra xoxo

-----------------//--------------//----

Mabel's POV:

I awake in my room, the room was still dark. I check the clock that was it on the table next to my bed.

It read 3:39 am.

I sigh, and fall back onto the warm bed, placing my hands on my flattened stomach. Feeling the material under my hands, I realize I was wearing something else.

My dress transformed to some black shorts and an oversized purple shirt. No wonder I slept so good, these clothes were so comfy. It felt like I was sleeping on clouds, same goes for my bed. The ring Bill gave me was on the bed side table, surprisingly he didn't take it back.

Pulling off the warm covers, I see that I was wearing some tall black socks, and my hair was pulling into a high ponytail. I quickly snag the ring and slip into my bag next to my bed.

I wonder how he does this wardrobe changes so quickly. But before I could get up, I pull the covers back over myself. I cuddle into the warmth of my new comforter.

Pulling the comforter over my head, I cuddle deeper into the bed. I was about to fall asleep back into Mabel land, I realized something, the bracelet was gone from my wrist.

And at this moment, I could escape from this place.  But Bill would be pissed but I wouldn't care. I snuggle once more into the covers before pulling them off slowly.

I then realize something......

If he wasn't up, I could easily escape. But I would never know if he is awake, he is a demon after all. At the edge of my bed, I could see some slippers and a purple sweatshirt. I pull on the slippers quickly, and pull the sweatshirt over my head.

Before hopping out of the bed, I realize something. Why were these here? It could be a trap, or it might be for the morning.

I quietly slink out of my warm bed, before grabbing my small bag that included my glitter, ring, journal and my grappling hook.

He left some snacks in my room last night, I quickly snagged them and stashed them in my bag.

Quickly walking over to my closet, I pull out some long black leggings. These shorts weren't gonna do nothing. I pull off the shorts quickly before pulling the leggings over my bare legs. I pull the black socks over the bottom of my leggings.

I debated whether or not to keep the slippers because they were so cute.

Changing my mind, I see some black Nike shoes in the bottom of the closet. I quickly slip my feet into the tennis shoes before quietly closing the doors of the wardrobe.

Pulling the bag over my shoulder, I keep my footsteps quiet as I slink towards the double doors. There is a faint light glowing from the door.

I try the doorknob. It's locked...

He seriously locked me in here!?