Chapter 4: Late Night Chat

{S e c o n d T i m e E d i t e d}

Mabel's POV:

'Why was I here? What did he want with me?' I ask myself as I pull my knees close. The room was a little dark, with the dark curtains covering the windows. My hand gingerly touches my lips, and my breath hitches. H-he almost kissed me!

My nerves were on edge and my heart was fluttery at the same time. That man so confusing, but so irresistible at the same time.

WAIT! Did I, Mabel Pines just think that? I mentally scold myself. I wanted to touch his golden hair with my hands but that's just weird. My head spun with so many thoughts that I tried to get rid of, they were mostly of him. But he was my captor, I cannot like him! This cannot be a Beauty and the Beast situation!

I had thought so much that I didn't hear the door open. The creaking sound almost filled the room, and I pulled my knees closer to myself.

A pair of strong arms lifted me up off the ground and placed me on the big bed.

"Go away..." I warned.

A sniffle sounded from my nose as I was carried. Their eyes immediately were staring into mine.

I sat on the bed, my legs crossed under me, and they did the same across from me. I could see the outline of their face as they sat across.

"Can you stop looking at me, please?" I asked yet I received no answer.

My heartbeat sped up as I looked at them, I knew who it was. It was Bill. He wore not his average attire, but this time black dress pants and dress shirt with his tie hanging loosely around his neck. But that was all I could see in this dark low light.

His mouth quirked up into a smirk," Do you really think those things about me?" Bill asks me, leaning in closer and turning his head to the side as if he were a curious child. I scoot away a smidge with an awkward expression and keep my mouth shut.

"Get out of my thoughts, you two-faced Dorito!" I quietly whisper-yelled.

My nerves going haywire at the closeness of Bill. My head shakes quickly at his question, as his eyebrows raise.

"You never said no...." Bill smirks again, leaning closer with his hands placed on my covered knees. I scoot away again and taking my knees with me. I can finally see his eyes, they are filled with a lot of emotions, which included a little drunken haze.

I didn't know that demons could get drunk.

Leaning back, my head leans back as well. A smirk is across his face as his hands are on both sides of me.

"Bill..." I say in a warning tone, with a small eye-roll.

"Yea shooting star?" He asks with a drunken smirk.

" Just because you can read my thoughts and see how I am feeling doesn't mean I have a thing for you," I say, trying to move his arms away from the sides of my body. 

He smirks, "Oh, I feel as if that statement is false, I can sense how you feel right now and it's definitely going for me," Bill replies with his somewhat drunken haze.

"I think that is false since you are a little drunk," I replied.

His smirk turns into a smile," You're definitely right about one thing." Bill's eyes glance at mine.

I can feel my eyes roll again," Then let me ask you something, can I ask why you took me?" I ask, trying to change the subject.

He looks at me in confusion," Why what?" Bill asked.

"Why did you take me? From the woods, I mean." I ask in a whisper.

And he looks at with a smirk," Oh Shooting Star, it's because I want you..." He says.

"This usually isn't my kind of idea of wanting someone, you're not supposed to take them...." I replied in an uneasy tone.

His hand glides up my leg, pulling up the dress with it. I decided that I should play along so that I could possibly escape. I pull him closer before pulling my knee up. 

Bill smirks before replying," I can see you're finally wanting to be with me," He grasps my chin in an attempt to kiss me and before I know it, my knee makes its way into his crotch. 

Causing him to cower over in pain, "Pain is hilarious." He makes out before my hands grasp his shoulders tightly and push him. My actions cause him to fall off the bed and I quickly slid off the four-poster bed. 

"I'm sorry Bill, I am not yours! Or will ever be!" I yelled at him before closing the door, I find a candelabra and shove it between the two handles. Looking around, I try to find another way to block it but I couldn't find anything.

I can hear Bill growl from the other side," Shooting Star!" he growled as his hands pound the door hard. My body seized up with adrenaline as I began to run down the hall.

My legs start running faster immediately and take me down the hall towards the grand staircase in his house. I pick up my dress and slide down the bar on the grand staircase. Jumping off the end, my dress catches the banister, causing my body to fall to the floor.

My hands hit the carpet harshly as I fall. The carpet was rough enough to sting my palms as I fell. My breath is knocked out of me as I hit the carpeted floor.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk..." I hear from the top of the stairs.