Chapter 8: The Deal Part 2

This is a little overdue, and I wanted to post it on Christmas too. So Merry Christmas! Hope you like the chapter!

(Bill's POV):

I appear in front of Mabel's door, and I straighten my jacket whilst trying to calm my nerves.

"Mabel?" I say, peeking in.

(Mabel's POV):

I hear my name from the large door that opened up my room. Looking up from my journal that I've been reading, I see Bill. A glare is clearly seen in my eyes.

But this time, there is no mischief seen in his, or a smirk upon his face. He looks worried and terrified, like a long lost puppy.

"What Bill?" I ask, putting the book away in the drawer next to my bed quickly.

"I...I need you to be my fiancée!" He says with a quiver.

My nose crinkles in disgust," WHAT?" I say in confusion.

"I need you, Mabel Pines to be my fiancée , just for right now," Bill says to me.

"Are you serious? " I ask in disbelief, sitting up a little more. Bill quickly nods his head before closing the door behind him.

"But why?!" I say, looking at him with a glare clearly in my eyes.

"Because...." he starts.

"Ha! You're speechless, you probably just want to do that, so I become all soft and give up, just like that!" I say, folding my arms.

"Which ain't happening, buddy." I retort before he could say anything.

"What if I made you a deal?" Bill asks in curiosity, looking over at me.

My eyes glance up at him in curiosity ...

"What if....you become my fiancée for as long as I need you to be, and then I'll let you go free..." Bill says, looking over at me.

If I became his fiancée , I could leave??

I couldn't believe it, he just offered to let me free.

"Do we have a deal?" He asks me.

"Deal," I reply," Although I need you to do something for me first."

Bill rolled his eyes at me,"More guidelines?"

I shake my head,"No, but those still apply." I said with a smirk," I need you to ask me to be your fiancée sincerely."

His nose wrinkled in confusion," What do you mean?" Bill asked.

A smile spreads across my lips," Ask me as if you were asking me for real. Knee and all." I finish.

A grunting noise came from him as he kneeled in front of me," Mabel Pines..." he paused,"Will you marry me?" Bill finished with a small smile on his lips.

I thought about it for a moment," Redo it, not sincere enough."

He grunted again," Mabel Pines, will you do the honor of becoming my fake wife?" He said with puppy dog eyes. That's when I gave in, into his fake little proposal.

"Ugh fine, but you'd better stick to your side of the deal." I reply.

"Yay!" Bill screams before standing up. He lifted me up and twirled me. When he placed me down, I mentally face palmed myself for getting into this mess.

His mouth quirks in a smirk, before his right hand bursts into blue flames. I place my hand into his burning one and the deal is sealed.

------------------------------