Chapter 12: The Retrieval

I'm so sorry this has taken sooooooo long, but thank you so much for 23k+ views on this book!!! It makes me so happy, the reason why this has taken so long is because I went to Florida for a week, a bunch of tests and a bunch of dance crap :( so here it is!

------------------------------------------------------

Recently...
Dang it!

A small jingle made a sound, as the ring Bill gave me fell from my bag. I quickly grasp it, moving it to the palm of my hand. The diamonds glittered lightly as it sat there.

A small sigh escaped my lips.

I guess I'm just going to wait...

------------------------------------------------
Bill's POV:

I snap my fingers, and a black portal appeared next to me. Before I went through, I heard a slight groan. Veronica's eyes slowly began to open, one was normal and the other was still black. Half of my body was already through the portal.

"Don't you dare, Bill Cipher!" She shrieked, her voice a little bit scratchy.

A smirk appeared on my face," What are you going to do? Yell at me?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. Her eyes gazed down to the ropes wrapped around her body. The ropes had a shine to them, almost as if they were magic.

An angry glare appeared on her face, her eyes darkened," Why you little-!" Veronica began as she fought against the ropes. They glowed a bright red as she resisted.

"Little what? Angel?" I asked with a smirk before walking into the portal.

—————————

I appeared in a dark front room, one colored black and dark purples. The windows were covered with long black satin curtains and there was a purple rug placed on the floor.

"She has such a weird place," I said to myself. I float through the open archway that had opened up the room to the rest of the house.

I had floated to her ginormous kitchen, filled with many things some I'd rather not tell of.

A cold voice bellowed out into the kitchen,"SCANNING ROOM, ONE BEING ACCOUNTABLE,"

"ONE DREAMON IN THE ROOM, KNOWN AS BILL CIPHER." The voice bellowed again. I forgot her mansion did this.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a figure walk down the big stairs. A girl walked down the stairs, with long brunette hair. She wore a black dress, similar to Veronica's.

Her brunette hair was in curls, one of her cybernetic hands fell on the banister

"Bill Cipher..?" She asked, her silver colored eyes looking at me.

"If it isn't Amelia?" I said with a smirk," I see you've been getting into Veronica's closet again." I finished, glancing at her clothes.

"She wasn't home." Amelia replied, pulling on her skirt a little to show the small black heels she wore. You could see the metal plating on both her legs.