Chapter 11: I want my Shooting Star

Mabel's POV:

I awake in the bitter cold darkness of a room. Touching my wrists, I could feel the imprints from the ropes earlier, but now cuffs were attached in place of the ropes. I pulled. It was connected to the wall next to a small twin bed.

"Someone is finally awake..." a voice said to me from the darkness.  Some one snapped their fingers, and a small lowlight turned on. Letting me see a small outline of a girl, she stood outside my cell.

I roll my eyes.

"What do you want Veronica?" I ask in a tired tone.

"You of course, you're the King's prized possession. A King is a not King without his Queen." Veronica states.

I look at her for a second trying to reprocess what she said. "What do you mean, King?" I ask.

"Bill is one of the most powerful demon to ever exist, and I, myself the second powerful is the one chosen for him." She smiled as if she was daydreaming about him.

"But you're getting in my way." Veronica said as she crept closer to me while her hands gripped the bars in front of me.

I could fully see her now, she wore another black dress similar to the last one. One of her eyes had turned fully black whilst the other was a bright gold.

 One of her eyes had turned fully black whilst the other was a bright gold

Veronica wore high black heels under her long dress. This time there was a different cut in the back, showing most of her lengthy back.  Her long blonde hair was in curls. Her nails were viciously long and had a black color to them.

Compared to what I was wearing, I feel left out.

"I didn't choose to be apart of this." I state bluntly. She appeared in front of me abruptly.

She roughly grasped my neck, and pulled me closer to her crazy eyes. "But you are now, and my sweet little Bill will have to come crawling to me just to get you back." Veronica stated before pushing me back towards the cold wall.

She sauntered back to the cell door before opening it," Who knows if you'll be here by the time he gets here," Veronica said with a crazy smile.

"So you'd better watch out for what's coming for ya." She said in her mixed accent," The King needs his Queen, and it's not you." Veronica slammed the cold cell door shut.

I quietly sat there for a moment, wondering if he would actually come. It's not like I liked him or anything.....it depends.

I pull my legs in, and wrap my arms around them just to keep warm. Warm tears begin to stream down my face.
-------------------------------------------

Bill's POV:

I awake with a yawn and want to see my little Shooting star. Getting up out of bed, I change my clothes to some black jeans with a black tank while ruffling my hair.