Chapter 7: Surprise Announcement

Please like & comment! Hope you like it! And I couldn't wait so I decided to post it early. Last chapter only needs 8 views!
--------------------------------
Mabel's POV:

{S e c o n d T i m e E d i t e d}

Ugh! He can be so despicable! Although aggravating him is going to be my new favorite hobby.

I mentally smack myself as I sit in the dark room, my so called room. He has basically captured me, and I don't know why I haven't  done a lot about it.

I start to play with my hoodie, out of boredom. Debating, I wanted to go out and explore but my door, I think, was locked. I heard a click when he left.

A gleam of metal appears in the corner of my eye, and I see my bag from earlier, sitting on the desk.

A smile is spread across my lips as I hop off the ginormous bed with delight. I quickly grasp my violet colored bag off the table, and look through its content.

My grappling hook was there, so was my bottles of glitter and the journal. I forgot I had brought that back with me when I came back.

The cover was missing some fabric, and the binding of the book was getting old. I miss all the adventures I had with this book and my brother.

Oh! No! My brother, he must be worried sick. This was actually his journal, but I took it before I left so.....

I fall onto the bed with the bag and journal in my hands. Opening the old book, I begin to read.

Bill's POV:

A knock comes from my two front doors of my mansion. They were here, all of my friends for the meeting. I open the front doors, and see at least 5 other demons including my brother, Tyrone.

"Bill! It's so nice to see you!" He smiles a fake smile. He wore a black suit with a red tie. His black suede shoes gleamed in my lights.

"Hi Ty." I say blandly. He was also my business partner.

"Are you going to let us in?" He asks," We have a party to plan," Ty smiles, holding a folder. I've been dreading this day for weeks.

Tyrone pushes himself past me," I see you've actually done something with the place." He teases.

"You wouldn't leave it alone so I had to," I retort back with a snarky tone. All his friends entered after him, with murmurs and mumbled conversations.

My brother walks down the hall to my study. When we finally make it there, I close the two sliding doors that opened to the study.

"So we need to figure out, how this party is supposed to go." Ty says, pulling out the papers from the folder he was holding.

'Oh great' I thought. I didn't want this party to happen. It was my party I have every year, but this year it didn't seem right.

"We invited someone to help us plan, by the way. They should be here any minute," My brother concludes, reading the papers.

I hear a giggle behind me, and I realize who it was. It was Veronica, the girl who had a major crush on me.

"Hello sweet pea," she smiles sickly, making my insides curl. Her accent had a hint of British now, it used to be southern. But she was a demon, so she could change her human form.

"I see we have a party to plan," Veronica smiles again. My brother looks up and sees Veronica, and his face brightens up.

"Veronica, it's so nice to see you," he smiles. I felt as if all this smiling was fake. They both had smiles on their faces as if they were plastered there.

"Ah, Tyrone. It's nice to see you too," she replies. They were good friends, in which meant I had to be too because of that, and our parents.

"Bill, aren't you going to say hi?" She asks in her accent.

"Hi Veronica," I say with a smirk.

She rolls her eyes at me," Why are you always so childish?" Veronica asked rhetorically.

"Who ever said I was childish?" I reply with a smirk on my face.

"Because of the look on your face," she says with a mild tone, her eyes rolled once more.

"What look?" I ask with a chuckle, I always love to get a rise out of her. She bugged the hell out of me.

She rolls her eyes, and doesn't respond but rather turns to my brother.

"So what do we need to plan?" She asks, with her eyebrows raised.

Tyrone looks at her, then to me," Aren't you forgetting something Veronica? The reason why we are planning it?" He asks.

Her smile grows bigger,"Oh yes, we need to discuss that." Veronica says, looking at me. I never knew the reason why this party had come so abrupt. And I've always planned this party alone so it struck me as suspicious.

"What is it, Veronica?" I ask with venom in my voice. She looks at me.

"So you have this party every year, correct?" My brother speaks up.

"Obviously." I said in a lousy tone.

"Well your parents had this idea, so did mine. It's a engagement party! Instead of what you normally do!" Veronica says, her hands clap together.

I quickly take in what she just said, she was going to be....

"I'm your fiancée, Bill!!" She squeals, her arms wrap around me. And I quickly push her off me.

"Bill?" She asks me, with a hurt look on her face.

"I never agreed to this!" I retort, I was furious. I couldn't believe my parents do this, why couldn't they do it to Tyrone?

I look at the two,"For hells sake, why couldn't they do it to you?" I exclaimed as my finger shot out at Ty," You'd marry her in an instant if you had the chance!" I finished.

Tyrone had a look of disapproval on his face,"Would you stop being so immature? Grow up already!" He said as his voice became a little louder.

"I'm getting a 'Be Mature' lecture from my little brother?" I scoffed,"I should be giving it to you!" I had exclaimed, my eyes full of rage.

"I need to go," I say loud enough for them to hear. All I see is them, then I appear in front of Mabel's door.
---------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
-Hello my lovelies! Here is the new update, and I hope you like it. And sorry for the cliffhanger :D plz get this chapter up to 100 views and the next one will be ready!!
---Alexandra xoxo