Chapter 5: The Deal

UPDATE!! Hope you like it! Sorry if it's not very interesting...
AND CAN WE GET THIS CHAPTER TO 100+ views? I will update if you do!
__________\\\_______

{S e c o n d T i m e E d i t e d}

Mabel's POV:

My heart stops as I look up the stairs. He got out of the room and now was atop of the stairs. A smirk played upon his lips. My hands were a little red from falling and stung a little bit. I get up slowly, my eyes still placed on him.

"I see that you fell..," he says, trailing off.

"No really? I didn't fall at all, I just randomly ended up on the ground." I say with a venomous and sarcastic tone. Another smirk plays on his lips.

"Oh shooting star, you really have gotten a witty personality since I saw you last." Bill replied, placing his hand on the banister.

"Glad you've noticed." I say blandly, fixing my dress as I stood up. I couldn't show any other emotions than what I have now, he could easily read me. Calm down, Mabel...

I quickly grab one of the candelabras off the table near by me and I held it towards him.

Bill looks at me with raised eyebrows, before he slowly starts to walk down the stairs.

"Something...wrong?" He asks me, as his hand trails down the railing.

"No, nothing is wrong. Is there something wrong with you?" I retort.

He smiles at me, " Oh yes, there are many things wrong with me."

"Would you tell me?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Why would I do that?" He rolls his eyes, stopping about halfway down the stairs.

"I don't know, I'm just curious,.." I say, looking up at him.

He appears in front of me," So you're curious of me...? You have feelings for me?" Bill asks with an eyebrow raised.

I back away a bit," Well I wouldn't say that, if I were to tell you, would you let me leave?" I say when I place one of my hands on my small hip as the other balances the candelabra.

"Why would I do that? What if I don't want to let you leave?" Bill says," This is my house, and I can easily seep into your mind for the answer," he says plainly.

"Not that easily..." I smirk. My mind was like a safe, whatever goes in, never comes out. He could read my thoughts and feelings but that was only the outside, which was just the surface.

"Oh really, shooting star? What if I break you down so you tell me?" He asks, smirking back.

And before I know it, he is behind me. Bill has his arms wrapped around my waist as he cuddles into my neck and I recoil away from him even if I didn't want to.

"That's not gonna happen!" I retort, quickly jumping out of his grasp. I point the candelabra towards him with a snide expression.

"I hope....." I thought to myself.

"Fine, if I can break you down, you stay. If I don't, I'll let you go. Deal?" Bill replies with a smirk on his lips as he placed his hand towards me. I look down at his hand then back at him as I kept the candelabra pointed towards him.

I take a deep breath, to calm me down. I had a choice, it was easy. I wouldn't let him break me even if I come to my last breath. I didn't want to stay in this hellhole, my goodbyes were all set and ready.

"Deal but......." I confirm with a smirk.

"You have no idea what you have gotten yourself into, Mabel," Bill says, and the smirk on my face was gone only to be replaced by his.

He was behind me once again, levitating. "This is going to be so easy," Bill said slowly as his hand slide across my waist.

Quickly turning around, I reply, "You're forgetting one thing," I say, looking at him.

"And what is that?" He asks.

"Guidelines." The word easily slips off my tongue as if it were meant to be there.

"Guidelines?" Bill asks in bewilderment. "There are none!" He states.

"You need to learn to read the fine print," I say with shaking my pointer finger in the air. "There are! And I haven't shaken your hand there." I smile, reminding him before glancing down at his hand.

"That's preposterous!" Bill exclaims, his arms up in the air in anger.

"First. No kissing." I state from the last time. He tried to interject but I continued.

"Second. Nothing above the level of kissing, nothing farther than that. Last time should be an experience..." I trail off.

"We didn't have guidelines back then, Shooting star," Bill smirks before stalking a little closer.

I can feel my eyes roll," Third...."

He cuts me off," You are my servant, basically mine." Bill says as he sauntered around me, his arms brushing my shoulders.

"Fine." I state with a clear statement of rolling my eyes.

"And lastly...." he starts,"...if I break you, I can do whatever I want." Bill says, looking at me as he walked in front of me. I wasn't gonna let him break me, never! So I nod in agreement.

"Deal." I reply.

Bill smirks at me," Deal."

Bill scoots closer, his face next to mine, " Just wait, shooting star, you will be mine," he states quickly grasping my hand into his burning one.