Turn the music louder (Marcel&Louis)

The harsh sound of the bell rung out across the playground as everyone piled into classrooms for first period.

Louis' POV:

"Today we are going to be starting a new project, you will work in pairs and present your work tomorrow." Mrs Radford said sternly.
"Marcel you will be with Louis, Zayn with Niall, Ed with Taylor and Liam with Andy..." She continued listing the pairings as I glanced behind me at my partner, Marcel. Otherwise known as the geek. He had thick black rimmed glasses and a perfectly gelled quiff. He wore high waisted dress trousers and shirts with knitted jumpers.... The nerd was grinning back at me ever the optimist as I sighed.

I didn't exactly hate Marcel it's just his attitude towards school got under my skin a little too much and having to work with him after school tonight was not happening. You see I've had a party planned at my house for weeks since my parents are out at some 'important event'. No way in hell am I going to cancel it for the geek to come round and spread his textbooks around my house.

Almost on queue he came and sat next to me.
"So you can research the..." He started eagerly before I interrupted him sharply.
"Look Marcel I'm sorry, I have a party tonight and I can't be doing work instead." I stated quickly.
"When is it ? We have to get our work done in time !" He said sounding worried.
"Starts at eight." I replied.
"Well it won't take that long if we start straight after school at three !" Marcel chimed happily.
"Fine." I huffed out defeated.
"So you gonna come to mine then ?" I asked a nervous looking marcel.
"Y-yeah I guess." He uttered.

At the end of the day we made the short walk to my house, Marcel with textbooks in hand whilst I unlocked the door. Leading him through the messy lounge to my even messier bedroom I shrugged my bag off whilst Marcel dumped his textbooks on my un made bed. It squeaked slightly under the weight and Marcel giggled. Fucking giggled. "Guess you haven't had much action recently." He said still giggling at his own remark.
My eyes widened at his comment, was this really Marcel ?!
"Erm... Not many guys no." I said lowly.
"Guys." He echoed before blushing.
"Anyway, what first ?" I asked avoiding his awkward comments.
"I'll make notes from my textbooks and then you can put them into a PowerPoint." Marcel said with a croaky tone.

We worked in a slightly awkward silence, non stop until seven when I had to kick him out.
"Umm... The party starts soon so um do you think you could save the work for tomorrow ?" I asked hopefully.
"Yeah... Sure. Who is going to the party ?" Marcel asked politely.
"Like everyone..." I trailed off realising that not literally everyone was.
"Apart from me." Marcel spoke lowly stating the obvious.
"Well I mean you could come." I said gauging his reaction.
He furrowed his brows waiting for more.
"On one condition." I continued.
"Which is ?" He quizzed.
"You dress up like everyone else." I said slyly.
"Like what everyone else in school wears ?" He said confused.
"Yeah, I don't wanna see your glasses Styles." I teased knowing he'd take it well.
"See you at eight." Was all Marcel said as he picked up his textbooks to leave.
I stood in my now empty room shocked that he so much as took the offer up but I was more than excited to see what he would be wearing later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The party was in full swing by nine o'clock and there was no sign of Marcel turning up.
"He probably chickened out." Jokes Niall obnoxiously loud over the music.
"Maybe." I said slightly disappointed that he hasn't turned up.
"Have another drink mate !" Offers Liam waving his arms about happily.
I sighed not replying as I made my way to the kitchen to get a clean cup. Filling it up with Ed's concoction of alcoholic drinks I glanced around at everyone enjoying themselves. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I can see somebody opening the door so I walk over just to check its somebody who was invited.

But as I make my way through the small crowds of people somebody emerges from the other side of the door who.... Who is this ?!
"Erm where you invited here ?" I ask loudly.
"I believe so." Said a familiar voice.
"M-marcel." I said shocked my jaw hitting the floor as I drunk up his gorgeous appearance.
"That would be me !" He said cheerily.
"Wow - you really scrub up well eh ?" I said surprised and not at all joking.
He laughed in response ruffling his majestic curls (yes really) out of his eyes. I have never noticed how beautiful he was before. Without the glasses his eyes shine a deep emerald green, the expanse of his broad chest seems never ending and his legs... Dear god, black skinny jeans are something he should definitely wear more.
"Do y-you want a drink ?" I asked. I felt like the tables had turned and I was now the nervous one.
"That'd be great." He said in his newly found gruff tone.
He followed me towards the kitchen where I poured him a drink before hoping on the counter letting my eyes wash over his body. His Adam's apple bobbed gracefully as he downed the drink slowly.
"Enjoying the view ?" He chimed seemingly amused after removing the cup from his cherry pink lips.
"I- er yeah..." I stuttered.

~~~~~
God what I mess I am ! All he's done is put some marginally... Okay - VASTLY tighter clothes on and I'm practically drooling over him !!!
~~~~~

"You've never looked too bad yourself." He whispered lowly stepping closer to me.
"Do you want to take this upstairs ?" I asked winking before cringing at myself.
He nodded insistently in response so I wasted no time grabbing his hand and dragging him up to my room. I hoped and prayed that past Louis had taken the time to tidy his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked him backwards to my clean bed (yay) as he slowly laid down, his eyes suddenly flooded with fear. Something seemed to change back to the shy Marcel I was used to then.
"I've never done anything like this before." He muttered out over the loud hum of the music downstairs.
"It's okay. You don't have to do anything, it will feel good though. I promise." I said honestly kissing his forehead softly.
He nodded back encouragingly.

So I began un- buttoning his shirt distracting him with a long drawn out kiss feeling him harden underneath me as my hands roamed the wide area of his chest. I admired his golden skin, un marked and inviting. Leaning down slowly I sunk my teeth into the skin under is jaw lightly testing how he would react. He moaned low in his throat so I carried on licking over the mark, breathing hot breathes over it causing shivers to run down his spine.
"Mmm, please Lou-is." He moaned suddenly bucking his hips up into my thigh.
I slid his skin tight trousers off with great force seeing him sigh as I followed with his boxers removing the now tight material.
"What do you want baby ?" I asked lowly.
"W-want your mouth please." Marcel said. His tone was edging on a beg.

Licking my lips in agreement I took his cock into my hand pumping him multiple times before leaning slowly towards him.

Marcel's POV:

Louis' breathe glided over my stomach sending shiver up my spine as he enveloped my cock in the wet heat of his mouth. I inhaled sharply arching my back slightly as he bobbed his head up and down. I threaded my fingers through his shorter hair as I edged ever closer to my climax.
"Ah fuck... Louis I'm close !" I stuttered out.
"Come on baby.... cum for me." Louis breathed out between licking around my tip and bobbing his head relentlessly on my cock.
One more suck and I was rolling fast over the edge cumming hot into his mouth coating the inside. He moaned low and long as I felt him swallow slowly around my softening cock. He pulled off licking his lips as our tired eyes met in the middle.
"That was so fucking hot Marcel where did that come from ?!" Louis half groaned getting up from between my legs to lie next to me.
"It's just you Louis..." I trailed off. "Also do you want a... a hand ?" I asked unsure.
He's cheeks suddenly turned pink as our eyes broke apart.
"I sort of already came..." He said awkwardly.
"Y-you mean you like... When you where sucking me ?" I was now the one blushing.
"Yeah... You where so hot I couldn't help it." Louis said apologetically.
"Wow... Shit Louis you're gonna make me hard again !" I huffed.
"You can't do that we're missing the party !" He exclaimed chucking me t shirt at my head before pulling all his own clothes and clean boxers on.
I wasn't sure what to say back. Would he ignore me after this ? Would I go back to being old Marcel ?
"Don't look so worried Marcel." He said softly jumping into my thoughts.
"I-" I began slowly.
"Ssh, I was gonna ask you if you maybe wanted to go on a date... Like maybe next weekend... With me ?" Louis asked smiling hopefully.
"I'd love that ! I replied puckering my lips when he came to kiss me.
"Come on then ! The night isn't getting any younger babe." Louis said excitedly, grabbing my hand and leading me off down stairs. His mess of a bed and my virginity left behind us.