Dont forget to breathe baby (Larry making love)

A/N: I was asked by Harrysbabyboooo if I would write smut for her book (which is in my reading list - u should read it) and I was honoured coz nobody has asked me to write for them before... ANYWAY this is what I came up with so I hope you enjoy ❤️😏❤️

"Hiya baby" Harry purred approaching his shorter soulmate from behind.

The warm light of their cosy lounge flowed around them as they met in the middle.

"Hi" Louis whispered relaxing back into Harry's warm bare chest.

He dropped his head back onto Harry's collarbones letting his mouth drop open as Harry placed little kisses on his neck.
The kisses where gentle fluttering on and off of Louis' skin like a butterfly flitting from flower to flower.
Harry took his hand from his side to float over Louis' delicate stomach caress his smooth hips. He lightly pinched Louis' waist keeping him on his toes as his other hand trailed down to hover above his boyfriends crotch.

"I-I need to be looked after." Louis said suddenly but softly in their small bubble of comfort they had around each other.

"I can take care of you baby." Harry replied placing his hand on Louis' crotch rolling his hand down from his palm to his fingertips and holding it there.

"I mean... I want you to make love to me Harry." Louis spoke adoringly.

"Yeah, you do?" Harry asked taken back.

"Mhm." Louis replied smiling warmly up at Harry.

They had spoken about making love before. The difference between their lust filled sex and a more emotional passionate affair that Louis had said he wanted to wait for. But now he was ready and he wanted Harry to make love to him. With him. Harry was flustered and so happy.

Harry moved Louis slowly turning him around to face him and passionately kissed him. Their lips flowed together and their tongues glided past each other as soft moans floated around them.

They kept kissing with ever more love as Harry gently pulled away staring longingly into his boyfriends eyes. Louis looked up at him adoringly, pleading to be loved in a more intense way than they had before.

Harry bent down slightly picking Louis up comfortably and holding him around his waist like a koala bear on a tree. He kissed the same spot on Louis' neck all the way up to their bedroom as Louis cuddled into him soaking up his warmth.
When he reached their room he walked to their bed and placed Louis down as gently as he would with a sleeping baby.
He turned their bedside light on and grabbed a bottle of lube slowly removing his shirt and trousers leaving him in his boxers as he joined Louis again.

"Are you all good baby?" Harry asked gently.

Louis nodded happily.

"Tell me if I do anything wrong, I want this to be perfect." Harry confirmed with his best intentions in mind.

Louis nodded again placing his hands above his head and pouting cutely at Harry.
Harry chuckled under his breathe as he set on worshipping every part of Louis' body.

Firstly he stripped down the boy. Seductively eyeing Louis as he uncovered his skin which was dotted with faint bruises and love bites from the last time they had sex. He admired every inch of his boyfriends naked glory running his hands almost feverishly across his skin. He absorbed Louis' own personal smell as he rubbed and caressed over the body that was all his to please.

Next he moved down to Louis' ankles kissing them delicately as he made his way up Louis' legs with smooth and loving kisses.

"So pretty baby." He breathed out between kisses.