You see smoke, I still see fire (angry sex)

Artwork credz to: overagain-Larry.tumblr.com

Louis stumbled in through the door of his and Harry's London flat huffing to himself.

"Harry, do you have to leave your massive shoes right in front of the door ?!" Louis shouted out.
"Well hello to you too.... And they aren't in the way" Harry replied sauntering down the stairs.
"Yes they are Harry because I just tripped over them !" Louis retorted.
"Well maybe you should look at where you are walking more huh ?" Harry said sitting back in one of their kitchen stools.
"No, maybe you should tidy your giant shoes away when you take them off !" Louis screeches getting angrier by the minute.
"They aren't giant, you are just very small (smol) !" Harry replied rolling his eyes as he got increasingly angry.

"I am not fucking small I'm 5"9, you giant." Louis said sounding exasperated with himself as his cheeks began to redden.
"Is wittle Louis getting angry ?" Harry teased pouting his bottom lip and furrowing his brow.

His change of tone caught Louis off guard as he stormed towards a smug looking Harry. Just as he swung his hand back to jab Harry he suddenly stood up making Louis feel very small.
"You gonna hurt me yeah, princess?" Harry taunted him grabbing both Louis' wrists.
"I AM NOT A PRINCESS !!! Let go of me Harry !" Louis snapped.
"I think somebody needs to be taught a lesson, being rude is not nice Louis." Harry said plainly.

Louis kept struggling in Harry's grip as he led him up the stairs to their bedroom. Louis was not gonna let Harry get away with this.

Harry walked Louis reluctantly backwards into the armchair in the corner of the room releasing Louis' hands to place them on each side of the chair.
"You move your hands and I'll make sure you don't cum for the rest of the week." Harry warned making Louis whimper.
He left Louis as he walked painfully slowly towards the chest of draws. He opened the top draw and pulled out a silky black eye mask. Turning on his heels he walked deliberately slow. Running the eye mask between his fingers he pulled on the elastic as he approached Louis who still had his hands in place and his eyes cast low.

"You gonna behave when you have this on baby ?" Harry questioned.
Louis narrowed his eyes. "Maybe."
"We'll soon find out then, there will be trouble if you don't." Harry assured.
He removed Louis' t shirt chucking it on the floor as he placed the mask carefully over Louis' delicate eye lashes.
"You okay ?" Harry asked caringly.
"Mhm." Louis confirmed .
Harry stepped back admiring Louis for a second before removing all his clothes to add to Louis' t shirt on the floor.
Louis' hand twitched on the side of the chair as Harry's belt clattered to the ground.
"Don't worry baby I'm right here." Harry breathed suddenly right in front of Louis.
He traced his finger teasingly over Louis' face outlining his features. From his dainty lips to the silk covering his pretty blue eyes Harry loved all of him.

Louis gasped when Harry placed a hand on his buldge adding pressure he wasn't sure he could take.
"You're a bit excited Lou, you like not being able to see what I'm doing ?" Harry growled. He rolled the hand on Louis' crotch from the tips of his fingers to his palm and back.
Louis moaned in response rocking his hips up into the pressure. Harry removed his hand instantly making Louis whine high in his throat.

"What did I say would happen if you misbehaved ?" Harry asked.
"I'd get in trouble." Louis mumbled.
"That's right. You're a naughty boy Lou." Harry remarked.

Harry took both of the smaller boys hands into one of his and lead him over to their massive king sized bed. He turned Louis, still with the eye mask on, so that he had his back facing the bed and lightly pushed his shoulders sending him falling backwards onto the mattress. He struggled to move anywhere as Harry still had ahold of his hands with one left still to use.
He lent over Louis bringing his hands to rest above his head.
"Same as the chair babe, move them and you aren't gonna cum for the rest of the week." Harry reminded Louis.