The aftermath (tour sex)

After OTRA Cardiff June 5th

"Great show don't ya think lads ?" Niall asked loudly.
Louis grunted angrily pulling Harry along behind him and into the nearest toilet leaving Liam silent whilst Niall cheered.
"My ship !!!"
"Oh shut up Ni." Liam sighed
The door slammed and locked violently fast as Louis pushed Harry up against the door taking him by surprise.
"Lou- what are you..." Harry tried before he got cut off by his boys lips pressing hard against his own in a heated kiss.
"Do you know what you did to me out there, strutting around like that tonight ?!" Louis hissed desperately.
"Erm.. That." Harry said bluntly pointing to Louis' hard on trapped inside his obscenely tight black jeans.
Louis moaned in response thrusting his hips forward to find friction against Harry's thigh.
"Lou we have to be on the bus in 10 we don't have time !" Harry protested.
"Hazza please just suck me off and I'll pay you back in our hotel later I promise !" Louis pleaded.
"I hate you." Harry stated dropping to his knees slowly palming Louis through his trousers.
"Ugh Harry don't tease !" He moaned out.
At those words Harry wasted no time unzipping his trousers and tugging them to his knees before doing the same with his black boxers.
Harry was always impressed with Louis' size because of his smaller frame. He wrapped his hand around his large width and began pumping him to full hardness as he squirmed and moaned in reaponse, Louis had always been the most vocal of the two.
"Harr-y please I need your mouth now !" He pleaded in desperation.

Harry just lunged forward wordlessly engulfing his cock into the warmth of his mouth, bobbing his head feverishly fast as Louis rolled his eyes back into his head. He thrust his hips forward needily into Harry's mouth as a continuous string of profanities left his bitten red lips.
"Fuck-HARRY uh." Louis panted between short strangled breathes.
Harry kept going relentlessly sinking his swollen cherry red lips around the girth of his husbands cock.
"I'm gonna cum don't stop baby." Louis panted becoming more desperate by the second.
Harry flicked his tongue over Louis red tip and that pushed him over the edge filling Harry's mouth with his hot cum as he swallowed it eagerly.

Louis' panting echoed throughout the bathroom as Harry rose from his knees to capture his husbands lips in a breathy loving kiss.
"T-thank you baby." Louis sighed contently.
"S'okay boo but right now we need to run to the bus before Paul gets ear of where we where from Niall." He responded laughing quietly at his friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now where have you been ?" Paul demanded as he raised his brows at the glazed eyes of the boys.
"In the toilets !" Niall shouted from the back of the bus like a teachers pet.
"Doing What ?" He added slowly.
Harry and Louis both giggled glancing between themselves and the ground.
"Go now, I don't wanna know." Paul responded dismissively.
They walked tiredly to the back of the bus glaring at Niall as they sat together on the couch.

And who needs to know if they had the loudest sex they've had in months next door to Niall that night ?