Do it again for me (Cumslut & grinding)

A/N: I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever - I'm in my GCSE year at school so there's a lot of revision, hope you understand I try my best😰 Enjoy this one Coz I thought it up in Maths😂👅

Louis woke up naturally from his nap stretching his back out and straightening his fringe out with his dainty fingers. He groaned as his back clicked, sleeping without cushions on their fancy sofa wasn't a good idea.

After taking a deep breathe Louis became aware that he could hear Harry clanging pans and humming some Rolling Stones song in their kitchen. He smiled lightly to himself hoping Harry was making lunch because he could feel his stomach gurgling. Lucky for him he was.

As Louis entered their kitchen he saw Harry with his back to him stirring the pan. Louis decided to take a seat on the countertop and wait until Harry noticed him. Not too long after he'd sat down Harry turned around and jumped slightly when he saw Louis sitting on the counter.
"U scared me!...Good nap?" Harry asked steadying himself.
"Yeah, I hurt me back tho. I'll need one of them massages Liam raves about." Louis replied rolling his eyes slightly.
"Really?" Harry asked raising his eyebrows. "Lou I just got rid of the knots in his back after he fell over on stage!" Harry explained for the millionth time.
"Not what it looked like to me." Louis said crossing his legs onto the counter.
"You're so petty. Will you get some bowls please?" Harry asked slightly annoyed.
"Only if you tell me what we're having." Louis said as stubborn as ever.
"Spaghetti with your favourite meatballs." Harry announced.
"The IKEA ones?" Louis questioned.
"Yes Louis the IKEA ones." Harry confirmed quickly.

Seeming content Louis hopped down from the work surface and got two bowls out the cupboard and placed them next to the hob.
"Yanno the IKEA meatballs aren't actually my favourite ones." Louis said smirking behind Harry's back.
"Well they are today because they're cooked now and I made the sauce and all." Harry replied frowning.
"No Haz I mean your balls are my favourite!" Louis said as if Harry should have known all along.
"Louis! I just cooked lunch for us and you're talking about balls why are we married?!" Harry sighed fake exasperated still not facing Louis as he served their lunch up.
"How can I not talk about my most favourite thing?" Louis said as if he was challenging the fact.

Making sure Harry wasn't holding anything he spun him around. Louis might be smaller than Harry but he always gets what he wants. Wether that's Harry's cum or the last tea bag in the jar. Some people might call him a bitch or a slut but Louis payed no mind to that when he saw the colour of Harry's eyes change instantly as they rolled back into his head. If you asked Harry Louis earned everything he received and Louis would really love to live up to his reputation of being a little slut once again. He pushed Harry back half a step so he was pressed against the counter and breathed out slowly into his ear "I need your cum Daddy, need your seed I'm so hungry for it." He pecked Harry on the cheek leaving him with a throbbing bonner as he spun around placing his hands on the opposite counter. He used his grip on the counter as if he was working a pole. He rolled his hips in downward circular motions before bringing himself back up. He spread his legs and stuck his ass out hearing Harry groan behind him. They had an unspoken agreement that Harry watched Louis with no touching whenever he was putting a show on for him because Louis secretly loved how worked up it got Harry.
With this in mind he brought his legs back in slightly and moved his hips forward grinding against the counter before abruptly bending his knees and dropping giving Harry a full view of his round ass. He turned around in his position and moved the few steps to be right in front of Harry. Naturally He went to thread his fingers through Louis' hair but groaned when he had to stop himself fisting his big hands and bracing himself against the counter.
Louis then went straight for Harry's zip pulling it down smoothly along with his trousers and boxers until they were bunched around his knees. Louis' eyes gleamed as he put his hands behind his back and manuvered his mouth to the tip of Harry's cock. He admired it for a minute as he always did. He caressesed the thick veins with his eyes right down to Harry's dribling red slit. The need to taste Harry grew inside him as he dove down wrapping Harry's huge length inside the wet smooth heat of his mouth. Harry moaned instantly as his hands flew into His boyfriends hair now he was working on his cock.
"Fuck baby you're so amazing." Harry marvelled looking down at Louis with hooded, loving eyes.
Louis' response was to start working his head up and down as fast as he could to get what he wanted. He peered up through his lashes seeing Harry scrunch his eyes up like tight balls of paper as Louis continuously worked over him pulling him closer to the edge.
Louis pulled off suddenly before dropping down in front of Harry and groping his own ass.
"Jack off onto my ass daddy. Make your cum dribble down my crack and feed it to me from your tongue." Louis said in a sultry tone with the odd moan thrown in for good measure.
He heard Harry huff and grunt behind him as the sound of his hand on his rock hard cock filled their kitchen. "Fuck, look at you, such a fucking slut aren't you baby? Love all the attention." Harry growled fisting his dick with his eyes glued to his husbands round cheeks. Louis wiggled his hips back onto Harry making his cheeks jiggle and Harry's eyes roll back into his head.
He let his hands roam over his own ass groping and squeezing the pliant flesh until he heard Harry's breathing pick up behind him.
"Mm Daddy please give it to me" Louis pleaded.
"Fuck yeah baby, ready?" Harry breathed out.
"Please plea-" Louis was cut off when thick splashes of hot cum hit his ass frying his brain as the smooth liquid rolled down his ass and over his sweet little hole.
Harry's big hands attached themselves to Louis' hips as he pushed him forward and licked the cum up groaning from the back of his throat. He spun Louis around putting one hand on the back of his neck fisting his sweaty fringe he locked their mouths together holding his cum in his mouth until he felt his boyfriend whining and trying to get his tongue into his mouth. Holding Louis' lower back he lent him backwards holding his neck in his other hand and let his cum slowly fall the short distance between his mouth and Louis'. He groaned licking his lips when he saw his white cum hit Louis' tongue as he begged for the liquid and lapped up the flavour.
Louis savoured the silky substance in his mouth before swallowing it slowly letting it slip down his throat.
"Fuck fuck fuck I'm so hard Harry that was so hot." Louis said standing up and grinding his thick cock against Harry's thick thigh.
"Yeah baby, you're ass is so sexy. You like grinding on me?" Harry asked breathing onto Louis' wet lips.
"Mm yeah feels amazing." Louis said between rolls of his hips.
Harry then picked him up with one of his big hands cupping Louis' firm ass cheeks as he walked through to their lounge. He sat back in their soft velvet love seat letting his hands find their place on his boyfriends hips. Louis adjusted his dick on Harry's thigh quickly before bracing his hands on Harry's broad shoulders as he began rolling his hips in earnest.
"Uh uh uh uh." Sweet little gasps and huffs of air immediately leaked from Louis' mouth as his hips stuttered slightly trying to keep up with the pace his brain was going at.

He was chasing his orgasm hard and fast, his nerves were fizzled at the ends as Harry's hands scorched finger prints into his hips. Just a bit more and he'd be squirting all over his boyfriends little tummy.

"You look so good Lou keep going baby." Harry encouraged drinking in the sight of his sweaty boyfriend grinding away on his thigh. Louis' brain was mush as he rocked his hips continuously back and forth feeling his foreskin rub up and down over the head of his cock which was leaking a steady flow of pre cum against Harry's thigh. Harry himself just couldn't believe he got so lucky, what did he deserve to have a boy like Louis who was sat all pretty in his lap?... Snapping him rather quickly out of his daydream was Louis' blunt nails digging into his shoulders.
"H-Haz don't... Dont move I'm coming." Louis said holding his breathe as Harry watched the pleasure overwhelm him and knock him down as he splashed his Cum in silky stripes covering Harry's squishy little tummy. The aftershocks of Louis' orgasm made his leg twitch as he tried to comprehend the pleasure.
"Oh shit." Louis cursed with his eyes scrunched up as he slowly stopped rocking his hips.
"So pretty baby, we need to do that more often." Harry complimented.
"Fuck we do, I came so hard Harry." Louis said in amazement looking down (for once) at Harry.
"Harder than when I tied you up with the pink vibrating plug in you and skyped Gemma in the other room?" Harry asked curiously.
"Not quite but fuck it was close." Louis said reminiscing.
"Hmm, we should nap now baby you look tired." Harry suggested.
"Cumming that hard is quite tiring!" Louis agreed settling down on his husbands chest.
"Do u not wanna wash off? We're gonna be all sticky Lou..." Harry asked slightly confused.
"Ssh Haz I'm sleeping." Louis grunted settling further into Harry's warm embrace.
Harry just sighed pulling Louis in and closing his eyes as he remembered their lunch was sat waiting in the kitchen. He peeked through one eye seeing Louis sound asleep and thought that this was 100x better than lunch - even if it was his baby's favourite.

❤️💛💚💙💜💗💖