Keep me warm at night (power-cut sex) PART ONE

SUMMARY: During the typical British winter in London there is a power-cut meaning no heating or lighting. Harry and Louis arrive back from dinner at Jay's and keep themselves warm using an 'alternative' method and encounter a few problems along the way.
--------------------

Harry and Louis tripped in through the door of their home (squeals Coz they're each others home) as Louis reached for the light switch flicking it on... But no light appeared.

"Harry did you forget to change the bulbs in here yesterday?" Louis questioned.

"ER... Nope I definitely did them." Harry recalled.

"Oh that's weird then..." Louis replied trailing off as he walked into their kitchen pressing the switch still with no result.

He looked over at the green digital clock on their oven flashing 00:00 at him through their dark kitchen.

"Ughhhh Haz there's been a power cut!" Louis called back into the hallway.

"Oh what." Harry said walking in to find Louis slumped on one of their kitchen stools.
"I'm so cold though Lou and we just got back, do you think Niall would have electricity?" Harry asked wondering.

"Don't worry about being cold baby I've got other ways of keeping you warm." Louis smirked at Harry grabbing his hand and running up their stairs excited about his own idea.

"I hope this isn't a 'Louis Plan' that's gonna make things worse." Harry sighed staring down at the cream carpet of their bedroom.

"No trust me babe you'll like this one. I promise." Louis said squeezing Harry's hand before letting go and grabbing a pile of blankets from their wardrobe.
"Grab some too Haz we're taking them to the snug." Louis instructed.

They walked in silence with growing anticipation through their nearly dark house dumping the blankets on the floor of their snug.

"What now?" Harry asked confused as to what they where gonna do.

"Go strip babe. Down to your boxers." Louis said in a slightly lower tone.

"But I'm gonna freeze Lou!" Harry retorted.

"I know, take this and wrap it around yourself." Louis said handing Harry the softest blanket.

"Knock before you come back in." Louis said quickly as Harry left the snug.

As soon as Harry had walked out the room Louis tip - toe ran to their small unit grabbing the four vanilla scented candles.

He placed them along the unit and lit them with matches giving the room a warm glow of light.

Next he grabbed the bean bags along with the cushions from the sofa and the blankets they brought in and arranged them in the only empty corner of the room. It was opposite the candles giving it just the right amount of light. Louis tested out the corner full of soft blankets laying back and making himself easily comfortable.

He was quite pleased with himself so he decided to strip himself down to his boxers too.

With a few minutes spare to admire his work he heard a trail of footsteps before Harry knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?" He asked timidly.

"Yes." Louis responded simply.

"Aw Louis, this is cute can we cuddle then?" Harry asked smiling.

"Later baby, lie down first." Louis said smiling softly.

Harry lay down on the mountain of soft cushions and blankets laid out by Louis. Louis crowded over him once he was settled and brought the biggest blanket around his back and over them.

It sealed them off into their own world of warmth and happiness with each other away from everything bad in the world.

"So are you ready to be warmed up then huh?" Louis asked smirking at Harry who nodded in return.

Louis leant down kissing Harry's cheek quickly before he could turn his head for more. He continued pressing a path of kisses down Harry's perfect body occasionally swiping his tongue out to lick at his skin. It made more goosebumps rise up on Harry's skin which made Louis smile brightly.

The power that Harry gave him and that he had over him through their connection was incredible.

💙PART TWO COMING SOON.💚

Ps: ❤️likes and comments might make it come sooner ((the pun omg😂😂😁))