Hide & seek (bondage kink & subspace)

YOOO guys... It's been so long (maybe we're fireproof?) I had my GCSE's and a lot of other stuff but I should have time to update more now so have faith in me. ;)

--------------------

"What do you fancy doing tonight Haz?" Louis asks from behind his mug of tea.

"Dunno babe, how about we watch some movies and order take away?" Harry suggests.

"Nah I wanna do something fun" Louis replies.

"Like what? I don't really fancy dodging paps today." Harry asks slowly.

"We can do something fun inside then, what about hide and seek?!" Louis asks enthusiasticly.

"Hide and seek with two people? Sounds like so much fun." Harry deadpans.

"It's only boring if you pick rubbish hiding places." Louis counters.

"You seriously wanna play hide and seek?" Harry asks quite un-amused.

"Yeah! It's not like we're stuck for rooms to hide in is it?" Louis says looking around the ground floor of their house.

"I suppose so. You hide first then, you have two minutes!" Harry says giving into to Louis and starting a timer on his phone.

"Give me a chance!" Louis says running off.

Harry can hear him storm up the stairs and can just about hear several doors open then 'fucking shit stupid chair' and he assumes Louis has run into something in his excitement of playing hide and seek.

Harry's phone bleeps in his hand and he shouts "ready or not here I come!" Whilst rolling his eyes at himself.

He heads straight up stairs and into their bathroom. He scans the room and checks behind the door quickly before running back out onto the landing.

Next he heads for their bedroom. He glances behind the door then crouches down to look under the bead where he was sure Louis would be. He was wrong.

Harry frowns to himself and checks behind their laundry basket before moving on to their wardrobe.

Harry swings both doors wide open and finds Louis crouched in the corner with an old leather jacket over his head.

"Found you!" Harry exclaims.

"Yeah and I found these" Louis smirks holding up an old brown box as he leaves his hiding place chucking the jacket on the floor.

The tape that had previously been keeping the box shut had be torn off one side by Louis who was now swinging a pair of pink fluffy handcuffs around his middle finger.

Harry is caught completely by surprise.

"Are they yours?" He asks trying to sound confused.

"You're asking the guy you call Daddy if he wears these cuffs? I think we all know who they belong to princess" Louis says raising his brows and lowering his voice.

"I-I've never.. They're not mine though." Harry denies sitting back on the bed trying to look relaxed.

"What about this one, is it yours?" Louis asks holding up a small black flogger.

"No, not mine no" Harry mumbles shaking his head.

"I guess this isn't yours either baby?" Louis says slowly holding up a vibrating butt plug.

"Louis they're not mine!" Harry exclaims quickly.

"Baby." Louis starts, "if you lie to me once more they're gonna become your worst enemy"