Keep me warm at night (power - cut sex) PART TWO

This is PART TWO of 'keep me warm at night' and is called  'Right to the edge and back again' - I worked really hard on this and I think it's my best writing so far... Please enjoy, vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Louis licked the tips of his fingers ghosting his hands across Harry's warm skin. Harry shivered in response moving his hips up to collide with Louis' gently.

No matter how innocent it was it still got Louis' attention.
His eyes darted up to join Harry's in the dim light under their blanket cocoon.
"Down baby. Close your mouth too." Louis demanded tapping Harry's lips before kissing his closed mouth gently making sure he wasn't interrupted.
Harry did as he was told watching Louis move slowly down his stomach and stop at the top of his boxers.
His tongue came out drawing the outline around the top of Harry's boxers with his hands dug into the soft flesh of his hips.

Harry in hailed deeply tensing up quickly before relaxing back against the blankets as Louis stopped and stared into his mossy green eyes.
He held Harry captive in his eyes as he moved his face down and placed his tongue flat on Harry's semi hard bulge.

Still with his eyes cast up and joined to Harry's he pushed his tongue down on his bulge creating a wet mark. Harry moaned at this arching his back slowly and threading his hands through his own hair gasping as he closed his eyes and let them roll back in pleasure.

He felt Louis' delicate and warm hands sneak under the elastic of his boxers and drag them down his long legs past the slight bump of his bum and off his ankles.

He could tell already Louis was going to do this slowly and tease him until he couldn't take anymore and he would be lying if he said it didn't excite him even more. He also knew that to ask or even try to touch himself would only get him punished tonight so he kept his hands to himself wanting to please Louis.

Despite losing his last item of clothing Harry was now thoroughly warmed up. He opened his eyes again catching sight of Louis just as his tongue met his own inner thighs.

Louis trailed his tongue all across Harry's lower half. He bit, sucked, licked and grazed his teeth over Harry's lightly tanned skin enjoying the light aroma of his cologne and their washing powder lingering on him. 

He leaned up above Harry at intervals admiring the pink and purple blotches on one of Harry's gorgeous thighs. At the same time Harry lent up on his elbows groaning at Louis and how hot he was. His lips where cherry pink and shiny, glazed with his spit from marking Harry.
"Fuck Louis look at you." Harry moaned lowly.
"No baby look at you, your thighs are so pretty all covered in marks like this." Louis replied running his fingers over the indents and bruises he had already left.

Harry lay back down into the blankets as Louis' hands began to squeeze his un touched thigh.

This quickly made Harry's breathing erratic again as Louis leaned down licking stripes horizontally along his leg from his inner to his outer thigh.

He repeated the process of marking Harry's thighs as his own. Teasing little bites into his skin, scratching over the marks with his teeth and licking along the fresh red marks pleased with how good they looked against Harry's previously pristine skin.

He dragged his eyes up Harry's torso meeting his eyes again making him moan. He knew what Louis was going to do next by the look he was giving him. His face looked ready to ruin Harry. His eyes where dark and hooded, his cheekbones where taut and his lips where red and puffy standing out in the low light.

Harry breathed quickly trying to prepare himself for whatever Louis chose to do to him.

Louis' eyes suddenly darted away from his and down to his cock. His big red leaking cock with thick veins that was hard and pressed against his tensed stomach leaving a small pool of pre cum to dribble out.