That's why I know you're the one (fetus Larry)

Around 2012// Louis' POV:

"Hey Haz ?" I called out into our echoey London flat. There was no response so I sighed to myself knowing he is hiding himself away up stairs.

Management have just given me some model girl, Eleanor Calder as a beard. They said the fans would disown us if we came out and that it would hurt prophets but the fans are totally behind me and Harry without us even confirming we are in a relationship. It's so stupid really.

During the meeting I got angry with management and Harry hates it when i get angry so he stormed out crying whilst I had to stay and have a picture with Elebeard before I could chase after him. Turns out he left without me and I got mobbed by fans before I had to try and find my own way on public transport from the centre of London which trust me is never happening again.

SO... Now I'm here trying to fix our patchwork quilt of a relationship.

I kicked my vans off by the door placing my keys on the hook. I slumped along the hall and up a couple of steps before taking a deep breathe. I pushed the door to our bedroom open silently listening for where my lovely boyfriend was. I heard sniffling and glanced over at our king sized bed finished with simple, plush white sheets and pillows... And the mop of curls I fell in love with 2 years ago. My heart clenched seeing him in this state as I wandered closer seeing he was sound asleep, his breathing still un - even. He was clad in one of my bigger jumpers. One of the few that actually fit him, stretching the sleeve over his hand breathing in the jumper. It was kind of cute seeing him like this but it broke me inside. I crawled in behind inhaling his scent. Besides the fact that I was the shorter one I was the big spoon because it hasn't always been this way.

I was caught out of my thoughts as I heard crying and whimpering and I came to my senses and realised that he was having a nightmare.
"Louis no d-don't do it please don't kiss no don't kiss her" he shouted sounding broken.
"Harry, Hazza wake up babe it's okay I won't kiss her" I whispered fiddiling with his hair in a gentle attempt to awake him from his disturbed sleep.
His eyes flashed open and he looked into my eyes tearing up.
"Y-you don't love m-me..." he trembled out.
"Oh Harry I love you more than you could ever imagine, I have loved you since we where 18, long before we both thought the same thing babe." I said sincerely meaning every word.
"No-no you don't, don't lie to me Louis. Otherwise you wouldn't have signed the contract... ITS FOR 5 YEARS LOUIS !" He screeched pushing me away.
"Hazza baby please, this is silly just let me show you how much I love you please Harry I love you so much I would give the world for you any day." I pleaded breaking down at being pushed away by the person I loved the most, the person that caused me to loose my breathe by just simply being there.
"You can't Lou, I love you too much to walk away but you don't love me." His breathe hitched between every word as he tried to control his breathing.
"No one understands what we have to go through Harry please... Please just let me show you, I can't live without you." I felt like I was begging but I felt no shame in front of Harry.
We met in the middle, blue and green, two sets of glassy broken eyes both so I love. I clasped the back of his neck gently pulling him in. Our lips moved together smoothly in a reflection of our love. It had always felt right with Harry and I knew that feeling would never change. Our kiss slowly deepened as I controlled our pace, Harry was too out of it to do anything and I wanted this to be different. I sat him up and crawled into his lap with my thighs bracketing his slender hips. We continued kissing as He tried to force his tongue into my mouth. I denied him entrance showing him I was in charge. I smiled into our kisses giggling at his eagerness. He huffed childishly offended whilst I took the opportunity to venture into his mouth.
He moaned loud enough for it to only just be audible so I knew I was doing something right. Seconds passed and our kiss grew ever more needy gaining pace by the second as we panted and moaned between lustful glances.
"Shirt off princess" I commanded.
He obliged more than happy before he continued to take mine off as I pushed him back against our mattress. I could feel his hard on through both of our trousers and I took advantage of this grinding down deep into his lap eliciting a low gravelly groan from the back of his throat.
I planted my hands firmly on his muscley chest continuing to apply pressure to his cock whilst I bent down and sucked his nipples between my teeth. He squirmed considerably at this and I was enjoying this rather too much.
"Hurry up Lou- I fingered my self this morning just ugh- God hurry" I sounded wrecked and it was so hot.
"That's naughty princess, do you think you need punishing ?" I said dominantly.
"Y-yes Haz I-I do" he surrendered himself so willing to make me happy.
"Good little princess. just do what I say baby, no talking." I finished planting a short kiss on his lips instead of a finger as I deductibles began to strip him of his remaining clothes. Teasingly slow I un - buckled his belt before shimmying down his skinny ish trousers discarding them somewhere around our spacious room.
"All fours princess"
Harry moved into place instantly as I sat back on my heels admiring his perfect bum.
"So gorgeous baby" I announced as he keened into my touch.

Lust coursed through my veins and
I wasted no more time grabbing lube from under the bed and slicking up my fully hard cock and lining it up with his entrance.
"You only cum when Daddy says okay princess ?" I pronounced softly.
He grunted in response as I began slowly edging into his tight heat.
We where already both so wound up through foreplay it wouldn't take long before we where on the edge.

I was now fully inside of him and I sighed in relief and comfort before he quickly snapped his hips up telling me he was ready. I pulled all the way out before quickly slamming back in, his hips meeting me half way.

We settled into a fast powerful rhythm punctuated by grunts and moans from both of us. I edge closer to my climax as he reached up and yanked on my hair.
"S-so close Boo" he whispered through gritted teeth.
"Wait for me princess" I said
"I can't quick Lou.. Fuck !" He screamed out.
I turned my pace up a gear slamming into him harder than ever.
"Scream my name baby." I said
"LOUUUUEEEEHHHH I can't wait !!" He screamed out again.
"Cum for me princess." I said with my voice sounding gruf and truly fucked out.
Three thrusts later and we came together. I filled him up whilst he sent white ribbons of cum across the crumpled bed sheets.
We came down from our highs slowly drifting back to normality.
"I love you so much Hazza." I whispered pressing a delicate kiss to the tip of his nose as I gently pulled out of him.
"I love you too Boo bear" he replied with heart eyes.
"That's why I know your the one." I said softly.