Deeper boulder stronger (moaning kink)

SUMMARY: Harry, Louis and Niall are all playing about and decide to pull each others middle fingers back on surprise so that they all making moaning noises.
It's all a joke until it happens multiple times and Louis gets a little too excited and wants more from his boyfriend of 2 months, Harry.
----------------

Niall has always been the entertainer of the group - especially when their teacher happened to be 20 minutes late to their lesson.
Harry, Perrie, Liam, Zayn, Jade and Louis all gathered around Niall's desk with expecting eyes.

"Firstly everyone needs to be in a circle for this to work" Niall announced.
Everyone shuffled into a circle with Harry and Louis closing it leaving Niall to instruct from the outside.

"Put your index finger on top of the middle finger of the person to your left." He said slowly.

Everyone followed the order whilst Niall turned around and hushed the rest of the class wiggling his eyebrows towards the circle.

"Now, when I say 'go' you pull the person whose finger you are holding onto back as far as it will go." Niall smirked.

"No way that's gonna kill!" Perrie exclaimed.

"Just trust me on this Pez" Niall replied.

"3,2,1, GO!" Niall shouted.

On command everyone pulled each others fingers and with the rest of the class listening a chorus of moans erupted from the circle around Niall's desk.
Niall burst out laughing along with the rest of the class whilst everyone in the circle blushed ruby red.

"OH MY GOSH NIALL!!!!" Louis screeched.

Louis' POV:

I'm gonna kill that Irish potato! I'm sat next to Harry - my proud boyfriend of 2 months and we are yet to do anything more than kiss... And now the first time I've ever made him moan was by pulling his bloody finger!!!

Anyway my real problem here is that his moan was gorgeous and went straight to my cock which is slowly filling up as Harry's moan replays in my head.

It was slowly but surely winding me tighter and making it more uncomfortable to sit here.

I'd ask for Harry to help but I don't want the first time he blows me to be in our shitty school bathrooms. I decide to conceal my pain until break time when I'm sat with Niall and Harry.

-------------------
Still Louis' POV:

"So how's it going lads?" Niall asks looking between myself and Harry expectantly.
"Great-thanks-Niall." I grit out through my teeth.
Niall says nothing but looks to a rather confused Harry who replies, "we're good... I think."
"Good to HEAR." Niall smirks emphasising the 'hear'.
"I'm gonna pull ur bloody finger off in a minute Niall!" I shouted whilst reaching for his finger.
"Oh no you don't tommo!" Niall cried out backing away.
"Just sit down you two I'm tryna eat!" Harry yelled and huffed putting down his cheese roll.
"Why don't you have a little fun for once!" Niall suggested diving in to pull his finger back.
An almost harmonic moan drifted from Harry's rosy red lips and I suddenly stopped in my tracks whilst chasing Niall.
I gasped to myself but it came out a little loud due to my 'excitement.'
Harry's head snapped around gawping at me.
"Yanno I'm feeling a bit ill." I lied rubbing my sweaty forehead.
"Hmm me too thinking about it." Harry added widening his eyes to himself.
"We'll be going home I think, bye Niall!" I shouted behind as I walked off still not having said anything to Harry.

"Have fun lads and remember wrap up before you slap up!" I heard Niall call behind us.

I rolled my eyes at him and turned to Harry.
"I'm really sorry about that I know you just wanted to eat your food in peace." I sighed.
"Don't worry, I'm not really hungry for food anymore." Harry winked and I gulped.
"I'm not suggesting anything but do you wanna come to mine?" I asked cautiously.
"Yeah, we might as well make the most of being able to leave during lunch break." Harry replied.

We walked all the way to mine where I unlocked the door to a cool empty house which was refreshing compared to the sweaty heat outside.
"Do u want a drink Haz?" I asked relaxing more now we were alone.
"Water would be nice please." He responded as polite as ever.
I ran the tap until it was cold and filled two glasses handing one to Harry as we made our way up to my room. Which- I have to say is pretty tidy. I patted myself on the back as Harry placed his drink on my bed side table and flopped back on the neatly pulled sheets.
"You know your moans are quite pretty Lou" Harry announced as if he was thinking aloud.
"Wow but Harry yours are so gorgeous. They're  like the most harmonic symphony played by the most highly tuned orchestra playing their best, most practiced piece..." I trailed off wondering if my clothes had suddenly shrunk.
"That good?" Harry smirked.
"Yeah I'd listen to them all day every day if I could." I said lulling my head to one side.
"How about now for staters?" Harry grinned.
My jaw dropped instantly.
"You- are you ready though?" I asked scared that he might be caught up in a rush of his own.
"Relax Lou, I just need you to take the lead Coz I don't know what I'm doing." He said calmly.
"Well... What do you want to do Haz?" I asked him.
"I wanna blow you Louis, so good." He said deductively slow looking up at me from his position on my bed.
"Wow yeah baby, that sounds amazing, so nice." I said in oar practically turning into the heart eye emoji.
"So what do I do first?" Harry asked innocently.
"Take your top off baby and get on your knees for me." I asked slowly.

He removed his top before I even had my clothes off and he was on his knees in front of me almost gagging for it.

"You're keen huh baby?" I asked so happy with him.
"Yeah daddy." He answered.

We'd never really talked about kinks before but I knew that we certainly both had a daddy/baby kink now.

I stepped out of my boxers and rubbed my hand teasingly along my own length. I stepped closer to Harry and teased him dragging the head of my cock across his lips.
Small moans squeezed past his glossy lips as he opened his mouth asking for my cock.

Letting his tongue glide along the underside he cautiously began to bob his head.

"That's it baby, use your tongue to lick and your mouth to suck... Remember no teeth baby." I instructed letting the pleasure drift over my mind blanketing my worries from earlier.

Harry took in more of my cock and started swiping his tongue over my slit every time he pulled off.

"Fuck that's so good baby, moan for daddy... Moan around his big cock filling your pretty little mouth." I breathed out between hot gasps.

The sound of Harry's beautiful muffled moans filled the room bouncing off the walls as my eyes rolled back into my head.

"You're so good with your mouth baby so so good I'm getting close." I groaned threading my hands through his messy curls.

Spurred on by my praise he moved his head faster and moaned even louder as I neared my orgasm.

"Come on daddy cum in my mouth." He drawled taking his mouth off my cock for a minute leaving a trail of saliva.

Eagerly he swooped back in slurping up my pre cum along with his saliva and began sucking harder than ever.

"Fuck baby you feel so good around my cock I'm so close don't stop." I moaned edging closer to the most pleasurable orgasm of my life.

Harry flicked his tongue along a cluster of nerves on the underside of my cock and it sent me over the edge.
"Oh shit I'm-"
I squirted ribbons of silky white cum into his mouth as he continued to moan under my cursing.

"Fuckkk Mmm baby that was so fucking good!" I groaned leaning in to kiss him.
The taste of my cum still lined his tongue as he licked into my mouth moaning at the sensation.

"Was I good daddy?" He asked in the most pure voice.
"Amazing baby I love your sweet lips." I praised whilst caressing his sharp jaw and slightly pudgy cheeks.
"Do you think Niall would be proud?" Harry asked chucking.
"Oh babe, Niall would probably pass out!" I exclaimed.

I pushed Harry back onto the bed as he cuddled into my side.
"Daddy's got you baby." I hushed as he tucked his head under my chin closing his eyes to sleep.