IMAGINE: Bucky visiting you when you're sick

You turn over in bed, your back to the door, as you hear muffled voices outside your bedroom door. You grab a tissue and blow your nose, and then toss it in the waste basket. You hear a gentle knock at your door.

     "Y/N?" A voice asks softly.

     "Come in, Bucky." You answer tiredly. Your door creaks open and your boyfriend walks in, closing the door behind him. You turn to face him. You smile slightly as you see him standing there carrying a big bouquet of red roses.

     "I brought your flowers to cheer you up." He says, smiling cutely at you. He sets them down on your  desk.

     "Thank you." You whisper. He sits down on the side of your bed and gently rubs your arm. "How're you feeling, honey?" He asks softly.

     You offer him a weak shrug. "I'm really tired." You murmur.

     "Oh, well I'll make my visit really short then." Bucky says quickly, frowning. Your hand shoots out and grabs his.

     "No!" You exclaim, sitting up. You start coughing and Bucky reaches for the glass of water on your desk. He holds the back of your neck while he helps you drink the water.

     "Are you okay?" He asks worriedly, his eyebrows drawn, after you finish drinking.

     You cup his face. "Stop worrying, I'm fine." You say, resting your head back into the pillows.

     "What can I do to make you comfortable?" He asks.

     "Bucky, I'm fine." You laugh softly.

     Bucky, as if not even hearing you, grabs some extras pillows and blankets for you. "Would you like some tea or something? I know your mom said that she has some tea brewing right now. Or maybe you'd like some soup?" He asks.

     You reach out and grab his hand. "James Buchanan Barnes." You state, staring him. He immediately looks at you. "Bucky, I just want to spend time with you." You say.

     He looks at you and sighs, smiling. "Okay, okay, okay. I just want to make sure you're okay." He says, sitting back down on your bed. He grabs your other hand and runs his thumbs over your knuckles.

     You smile tiredly at him. "I'm okay." You say.

     Bucky reaches his hand up and cups the side of your face, smiling lovingly at you. "Have I ever told you how much I love you?" He asks. You lean into his touch and close your eyes.

     "Once or twice." You whisper hoarsely, smiling.

     Bucky laughs softly. "I'm going to marry you someday soon, Y/N." He states. You open your eyes and brush your fingers against his chin.

     "I'm counting down the days, James." You whisper, tears burning in your eyes.

     Suddenly Bucky leans down and kisses you firmly, yet deeply on your lips.  When he parts his lips from yours, he still leans over you, his face mere inches from yours, while he smiles at you.

     "I probably just gave you my cold." You whisper, grinning at him.

     "That's okay. You can visit me and take care of me." Bucky says. You laugh softly and run your hands through his hair.

     You shake your head. "You're a silly one, Bucky." You chide jokingly.

     "Is that what you love about me, doll?" He smirks. You kiss his lips.

     "That's exactly what I love about you." You say. Bucky pulls you into his arms and holds you against him, his face in your shoulder.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!