IMAGINE: Sebastian surprising you

"So what do you want to do now?" You ask your boyfriend Sebastian. You walk hand in hand with him while you're on your way back to his house after taking a long walk.

     "Uh, well, we could order a pizza or something and watch a movie." Sebastian suggests, smiling at you.

     You sigh happily and squeeze his hand. "That sounds perfect, Sebastian." You say.

      "Oh no..." He breathes, suddenly ceasing walking.

      "What, that doesn't sound perfect?" You question, your eyebrows knitting slightly.

     He shakes his head and shallows. "No, no. Look." He says, pointing forward. You follow his finger. Your eyes widen in surprise at the loads of people and paparazzi on Sebastian's front lawn a block away.

     "What's going on?" You ask.

      "Quick!" Sebastian exclaims lowly, pulling you into the bushes.

     "Sebastian, what's going on?" You whisper harshly, once you're in the cover of the shrubbery.

     He looks at you. "I don't know, the paparazzi are never this bad." He answers.

     "What are we going to do?" You ask, peeking through the leaves to stare at the loads of people on his front lawn.

     "We're going to have to sneak around back. We'll cut across my neighbor's lawn and then sneak into my backdoor without the people noticing." Sebastian answers.

     You grin and poke him in the shoulder. "You've done this before, haven't you?" You ask.

     He looks at you, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Is it that obvious?" He answers.

     "Sebastian, you sound like you're on a tactical mission." You laugh.

     He grins. "Well, you have to be when you're famous and have loads of girls chasing after you." He replies. You roll your eyes and he laughs.

     "Come on, Y/N, let's go." He says, taking hold of your hand. You smile and follow him out of the bushes.

     Sebastian and you manage to make it into his yard without anyone seeing you.

     He throws you a smile. "Almost there." He whispers.

     You softly chuckle. "Good jo—" You start to say right before Sebastian trips over a tin watering can.

     You grimace at the loud racket. Sebastian stares up at you from the ground as you're both silent for a second.

     "He's in the back!" Someone screams.

     Sebastian jumps to his feet and grabs your hand again. "We've gotta go!" He exclaims.

     "Where?" You ask as he drags you into the woods behind his house.

     "Into the forest." He answers as you hear the screams and shouts of fans and paparazzi. You both take off running into the woods.

     Sebastian and you stop running after fifteen minutes. "I think we lost 'em." You gasp.

     "Yeah." He agrees, breathing hard. "I'm so sorry, Y/N." He apologizes.

      "It's okay, don't worry about it. That's what I get for dating a celebrity." You answer, smiling.

     You blow out a breath. "Phew, I'm thirsty." You sigh.

     "Come on, there might be something up ahead." Sebastian says, swallowing.

     You scoff. "What, there'll just happen to be a water fountain in the middle of the forest?" You ask.

     Sebastian smirks at you and winks. "Never know, babe. You just never know." He responds, before walking off.

     You stare at him, your eyebrows draw in disbelief. "What's that supposed to mean?" You ask. Sebastian doesn't answer and just keeps walking.

     "Sebastian?" You ask. No answer. "Sebastian!" You laugh, dashing after him.

---

      "What is this?" You question, slowly grinning, as Sebastian and you stop at a beautiful gazebo right in the middle of the forest. In the middle of the gazebo are roses, candles, and a basket of food.

     Sebastian sighs and looks at it. He throws an arm over your shoulder and pulls you to his side. "Mm, just a little something special for my girl." He says nonchalantly. You squint up at him until he looks at you.

     "What?" He asks.

     "You planned all of this on purpose, didn't you?" You ask, smiling.

     "I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about, Y/N." He replies, hiding his grin.

      You start laughing. "You planned the paparazzi! You made me go all tactical!" You laugh.

     "You have to admit it was pretty fun." Sebastian says, looking at you, grinning.

     You poke him in the chest. "It was really fun." You admit, smiling up at him.

     "It seemed like a pretty legit idea to get you into the woods without you getting suspicious that I was planning something." He states, smiling.

     "You're really sweet, Sebastian." You say, your smile slowly fading.

     You reach up and cup his face. "I hope you know how much I appreciate you." You whisper.

     Sebastian turns his head to kiss your hand. "I do, Y/N." He replies, softly, staring into your eyes. He leans down and kisses you deeply. You wrap your arms around him and stand on your tiptoes, kissing him back.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!