IMAGINE: Jefferson and you falling in love

You walk down the main street of Storybrooke. A car drives past you and you scream, scattering and stumbling away from it. Your hand covers your fluttering heart. Your family and you were just transported to this land after a curse wrecked your land. You've never see any of this before. Everything is new to you.

      Currently your family is living by a campsite in the woods. This is your first time walking through this foreign town and you're trying to gauge it–and its people. They keep giving you weird looks and you don't know why.

      You continue to look down the street, taking in everything. A man walks out of a door and straight into you. "Oh!" You gasp in surprise, stumbling.

      The man grabs your shoulders and quickly rights you. "Whoa, sorry, sorry. I'm sorry about that."

     "Oh, it's okay. I should have been looking where I was going." You mumble.

       The man peers at you, squinting. "I-I haven't seen you around here before. Are you new to Storybrooke?"

      "Yes, actually. We've recently just arrived."

      "We? There's more of you?" He questions, looking behind you to see if there's more people.

     "My family. We were all transported here after a curse took us from our land." You blurt out before you can stop yourself.

     "Ahhh, well, we know all about that here."

     "You do?" You ask in surprise.

     "We're all here because of a curse. Well, we were. The curse has been broken now."

     "Oh." You breathe in wonder, suddenly seeing the town with new eyes.

     "I'm Jefferson." The man smiles.

     "I'm Y/N." You smile back.

     He throws his arm out. "So, what do you think of our town?"

     "It's...different than mine." You laugh.

     "Well, can I show you around, Y/N? Get you familiar with the place?"

     Your smile widens. "I'd love that."

Jefferson starts walking with you around Storybrooke, showing you everything. It really is a quaint little town and you're coming to realize you might actually like it here.

     "Have you ever been to Granny's?" Jefferson asks.

     Your eyebrows furrow. "Granny's...?"

     "Oh, right, right. You just got here." He shakes his head.

      "I don't know what this Granny's is, but I'd like to go there." You smile.

       Jefferson smiles at you and gently takes your elbow. "Follow me then." He says. He leads you down the street and then into this little diner.

     "Well, well, Jefferson, who is this?" A woman asks, eyeing you suspiciously.

     "Oh, Granny, this is Y/N. She's new to town." Jefferson answers.

     "New, huh? How'd you end up here?" Granny asks you.

     "A curse. Everyone landed in different parts of this land. Who knows, more may show up over the next few days." You shrug.

     "Well, if I see any new faces, I'll know why." Granny mutters. "Well, come on in, make yourself at home. I'll get you something to eat. What do you want? A burger? Lasagna?" She asks, moving into the kitchen.