IMAGINE: Bucky and Harley getting brainwashed and fighting each other

Bucky silently moves through the warehouse, barely breathing. He presses his back against a box and listens. HYDRA brainwashed him an hour ago. They told him that there is an old enemy of his waiting for him in the warehouse.

     "Ahhhh!" A woman screams, jumping down from the box on top of Bucky. She brings him to the ground. She flips him onto his back and he stares up at her bright blue eyes and long blonde hair that's pulled back.

     Bucky clenches his jaw and knees her in the chest. She grunts and he brings his leg and pushes it against her chest, pushing her to the ground. He kneels on her chest.

     The woman glares at him. "I know who you are." She hisses.

     "Traitor." Bucky spits. She lets out a battle cry and then punches him in the face, hard. Pain radiates through his face and he falls off of the woman.

     Before she can attack again, Bucky jumps to his feet. After a series of kicks and punches, he brings the woman to her stomach. He has her in a headlock, choking her. "And now you die." He whispers in her ear.

     "No!" The woman screams, bringing her elbow back and elbowing him painfully in the face.

     Bucky gasps as his face numbs. He falters off of the woman, literally seeing stars. His head whirs. He blinks a few times, the brainwashing disappearing. He stares at the woman who's glaring at him, ready to pounce. "Harley?" He chokes out in incredulity. He stares at his fiancee in horror and in shock.

     "Who the heck is Harley?" She hisses. She pounces on Bucky as he's gazing at her in shock. He snaps out of it and grabs her as she kicks and fights him.

      "Let me go!" She screams. He holds her tightly against him, pinning her arms against her sides. "Stop!" She screams.

     "Harley, stop! It's me! It's Bucky!" He shouts.

     "I don't know a Bucky!"

     "Yes! Yes you do! We're engaged! We're in love. I love you and you love me." He insists, trying to speak calmly.

     Harley glares at him. "I do not love you." She hisses.

     "Yes you do. HYDRA has brainwashed you—they've brainwashed both of us. They want us to kill each other."

     "And I will kill you." She snaps.

     "No, you won't." Bucky answers softly. Harley stares at him. "You will not kill me." He whispers. He cups the back of Harley's neck and kisses her soundly. At first she pushes against him, but he holds her tightly. A second goes by and then the fight eases out of her. She sighs and sinks against him.

     Bucky pulls his head back and stares at her. Harley's blue eyes are big and she blinks at him. "Bucky." She whimpers, before throwing her arms around him.

     "You remember. You remember." Bucky breathes.

     Harley nods. "I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry I tried to kill you." She cries.

     "I'm sorry I tried to kill you too. It's HYDRA. They wanted us to destroy each other."

     "We nearly did." She whispers.

     "I love you, Harley." Bucky says, kissing her head.

     "I love you too, Bucky." She murmurs.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!