IMAGINE: Sebastian getting you a puppy

Sebastian, your boyfriend, and you walk through the dog shelter. You can't stop cooing and squealing every time you see a precious dog, while Sebastian can't stop smiling at you.

     "See any dog you like?" He asks, wrapping his arm around your waist.

     You look at him and grin. "I like them all." You answer.

     He laughs. "But which one do you like enough to buy?" He questions.

     You groan. "I don't know! I want to buy them all!" You exclaim.

     "Well, you can't do that. You have to say within your $500 budget." He says, smiling widely at you.

     You sigh and sink against him. "Don't remind me." You moan.

     "We're getting to the last of the dogs. Only a few more cages left." Sebastian says as you start walking past the cages.

     At the last cage, you pull up to a stop and put your hand on Sebastian's chest. You blink. "This...this is the one." You whisper. You stare down at the sweet little Bichon's face. She's snow white and basically flawless. She's calmly sitting and staring up at you, a cute look on her face. You fall to your knees.

     "Hey..." You coo, sticking your fingers through the bars. She licks your fingers and you smile. You look up at Sebastian who's smiling at you. "I'm buying her." You state matter-of-factly.

     Sebastian kneels down. "She's so cute." He murmurs, sticking his fingers through the bars to pet her.

     "She's perfect." You sigh happily, leaning against Sebastian.

     He wraps an arm around your shoulder. "Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go buy her!" He laughs. You squeal and stand up with Sebastian. You walk out of the room.

     "How much is the white little Bichon in the last cage?" You ask the woman at the front desk.

     She flips through some papers. "Uh, $1000." She answers, looking up at you. Your heart plummets and you take a small step back. Sebastian slides his hand into yours and squeezes it encouragingly.

     "But she is a puppy and a purebred Bichon. She also comes with all her vaccines and everything." The woman amends.

     "That's way out of my price range." You whisper sadly, frowning.

     "Y/N, I'm so sorry." Sebastian whispers.

     You nod distractedly. "I-I-I want to go now..." You murmur, turning on your heel and leaving the shelter, trying to hold the tears at bay. Sebastian walks after you. You open his car door and fall into the passenger's seat, taking deep breaths. Sebastian gets into the car and looks at you.

     "Y/N, I'm so sorry." He says again. You shake your head and quickly brush away the tears that fall down your cheeks.

     "It's fine." You whisper, even though it's clearly not. "Can we just go please?" You ask, staring at your boyfriend through your tear-filled eyes. Sebastian bites his lip and nods, before pulling out of the parking lot.

---

     You barely sleep that night. You can't stop thinking about the Bichon. Before you know it, it's morning. At dawn you roll out of the bed. You go out running, come back home, jump in the shower, and then sit on your couch, looking for odd-end jobs that can help you make up the other $500 you need to buy the Bichon.

     You take a sip of your tea just as your doorbell rings. You walk to your front door and pull it open. You scream, your hands clasped over your mouth. You back away, your eyes wide. Sebastian is there, holding the Bichon in his arms. He's grinning uncontrollably.

     "Can I come in please, Y/N?" He asks. Tears burn in your eyes as you unlock the storm door. Sebastian comes in and you choke on a sob.

     "I-I don't understand." You cry.

     "Y/N, I saw how much you wanted this dog. You love her so much. I decided to go back this morning when they opened and I bought her for you." Sebastian explains, smiling cutely at you.

     You start weeping. "T-thank you so much." You blubber as he sets the Bichon in your arms. She licks your face and you bury your face in her fur, your shoulders shaking with sobs. A while later you put her down and she scampers off.

     You throw your arms around Sebastian. "Thank you so, so much, Sebastian. I don't know how I can every repay you." You whisper.

     He laughs softly. "You don't have to repay me, Y/N. I wanted to do it because I love you." He replies.

      You pull your head back to look at him. "I love you too. I love you so much. You're the best boyfriend ever." You whisper, your hands on his shoulders.

      He smiles. "What are you going to name her?" He asks, glancing at the Bichon.

     "You can choose her name, Sebastian." You tell him.

     Sebastian smiles. "Really?" He asks.

     You nod exuberantly. "You bought her, you name her." You say. He grins and hugs you. You hug him back, never wanting to let go.
[THE END] I hope you liked it!