A/N

Well... here I am.
Uuuuhh... I've been meaning to publish stories about my OC, or to be precise, the unofficial character named Indonesia!
Before we start, I would like to introduce myself!

My name is Cecil K. Weissman (I sensored the K. because it's personal :v it's not 'King' actually :v :v), I'm from London, United Kingdom! I just joined Wattpad in April 2016. I discovered this app like 1 year ago, but I was having a hard time to download it (somehow :v)...
I prefer talk in American accent because it's calming ^^ I may mix American with British sentences.

Now I live in Indonesia as a homestay for 1 and a half year ^_^)/
And I am a male. Don't judge me. I don't like being so naughty and rowdy like some males are. I love to read, drawing, and drinking tea ^_^ I'm just like England, I think? But I'm far more cheerful :)

Why I make Indonesia fan fiction, you ask?
BECAUSE I LOVE THE COUNTRYYYYYYY!!!! > 0 <

*cough*

Yes, indeed! I love the country named Indonesia.
I once arrived in Indonesia when I was 16 for study tour. I was so afraid back then, knowing that I'll come to some foreign country. My parents said that it'll be alright, and they're correct! The Indonesians quickly made me feel like home, by their kindness and friendly attitudes. Not just that, I loveee their foods so much! I like Satay Sapi they have there ^^
I have so many reasons why I love that beautiful country, but I found it hard to describe it by words, so I'll just give you the main reasons :)

Also I love Hetalia! And it seems that Himaruya-sensei hasn't made Indonesia yet and I've seen lots of fan fictions/fanarts about Indonesia in Deviantart, Tumblr, Pinterest, Fanfiction.net and especially, Wattpad! Though, there's still lots of apps that involve Indonesia :D
So I was like: "I want to make fan fiction about it too!"
And there you have it :)

.......Actually I'm so scared right now.... ;_; Scared that you guys would think that my story is offensive...
It was all mostly according to my friends in Indonesia's thoughts about the stories.
But please, just tell me if you found it offensive! I'll make a move for it right away :)

Anyhow, please enjoy your time reading this story, audiences!