Kindness towards tourists

*at certain street in England*

M!Indonesia: Brrr.... Why does England always rain? It's so cold here...

England: Bear with it, lad. Let's hurry to the mansion! I'll make you some tea there to warm yourself up.

M!Indonesia: Thank you, Mr. England! You're so nice.

England: Don't thank me yet! I haven't done anything.

M!Indonesia: Hehehe! Yeah~

*it is seen a certain figure of a person in the distance*

M!Indonesia: Hm?

Random tourist: Uuuugh, I swear I've been here before... Tch, this stupid map! Okay, where's the hotel..? It's getting dark....

M!Indonesia: Mr. England, that man needs a help on directions!

England: Oh? You mean that young man over there? Yes, he seems so.

M!Indonesia: Should we help him?

England: Don't even bother. We have better things to do.

M!Indonesia: But...?

England: You don't want to waste time, do you? After this we can go visit some places you wanted to go in England. Big Ben, isn't it?

M!Indonesia: Yeah, but-

England: *sigh* No. Let's get going!

M!Indonesia: *lecturing mode full throttle* LISTEN HERE, MISTER BRITAIN

England: Wha--

M!Indonesia: WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD HAPPEN TO HIM IF HE GETS LOST?!

England: Why the bloody hell would I think of that?!

M!Indonesia: HE COULD DIE, ENGLAND! HE COULD DIE

England: H-He could die?!"

M!Indonesia: LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO TOURISTS BACK THEN IN MY HOMELAND! HE NEEDS HELP, ENGLAND! HE. NEEDS. HELP.

England: But I thought this is the first time you came to England! How could you know the directions?!

M!Indonesia: That's why I asked you, duh!

England: Why would I help a random stranger?!

M!Indonesia: *grabs England's left wrist* STRANGERS ARE FRIENDS YOU NEVER MET BEFOREEEE~!! Let's bound ourselves, Mr. England!

England: Aaargh, okay, I will! Please don't pull my arm!! And stop with the shrieking noises too! Your voice is not meant for yelling!

M!Indonesia: Yessir~!

<><><><><>

A/N
LOL that was my very old memory when I first visited Indonesia ^_^ And roughly, I am the random tourist, and some guys approached me and helped me for directions! They soon become my friends! ;)