Indonesia's Height

M!Indonesia: GIVE ME MY BOOTS BAAAAAAACK!!!!! *chases Malay*

M!Malaysia: Wahahaha!! NEVEEEEERRRRR!!!! *runs from Indo with his boots*

M!Indonesia: YOU LITTLE PIECE OF LONTONG!! GIVE IT BACK!!! I CAN'T GO OUT LIKE THIS!!!!!

M!Malaysia: YOU MUST GO OUT LIKE THAT!! IT'S THE REAL YOU~!!

M!Indonesia: HUWAAAANG ;w; YOU MEANIE!! JUST GIVE MY BOOTS ALREADYYYY!!!!!

*in the distance

Vietnam: Hm?

M!Cambodia: Ugh, are they fighting about petty things again?

M!Myanmar: The hell are they doing?!

M!Philippines: Looks fun, po~!

M!Indonesia: I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THAT!!!! IS THAT HOW YOU TREAT YOUR MOST BELOVED HANDSOME BIG BROTHER?! YOU'LL GET KARMA, YOUNG MAN!! AND KARMAS ARE REAL, Y'KNOW!!!!

M!Malaysia: LOL SINCE WHEN YOU'RE MY BROTHA?! I DON'T CARE IF I'LL GET THE KARMA, BUT THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW HOW SHORT YOU AREEEE!!!

M!Indonesia: *gASP* YOU TAKE THAT BAAAACK!!!!!

M!Malaysia: NOPEEEEEEEE

M!Singapore: "Fun", huh?

M!Philippines: Uuuuhh...

M!Cambodia: Wait, did Malay say "short"?

Thailand: *le gasp* N-Nessia seems shorter than Malay?!

F!Laos: Yeah... Seems like it. But I thought Nessia is slightly taller than Malay?

F!Brunei: He's shoeless... *ze gasp* Could it be...?!

M!Malaysia: MOHAHAHAHAHA!! Ohh? Look at that! The whole crew is here!

M!Indonesia: *dramatic gasp*

M!Malaysia: Yooo, semua~! I'm here with Indo's 5.75 cm boots!! He's actually really sh- UGH?!

M!Indonesia: *unleashes Abang China's death kick to Malaysia's back*

M!Malaysia: *collides to M!Myanmar*

M!Myanmar: *dead*

M!Malaysia: *dead*

M!Indonesia: *takes his boots from Malay's hand* I'll be taking what's mine, thank you.

All: . . . . . . .

M!Indonesia: *wears boots* Wut?

<><><><><>

A/N
I made my OC of M!Indonesia is 165 cm, and M!Malaysia is 168 cm. Indonesia is so irritated by the fact that he's shorter than his younger brother. Sooooo I made him wear that boots as 'camouflage' :v
Btw, my M!Philippines is 165 too.