Indonesia x Monaco

A/N
Confused? Me too ^^
I've seen bunch of Indonesia x Monaco (includes male and female ver of Indo) before, many of them because of their similar flags ._. I wanna make it too~~

<><><><><>

M!Indonesia: Thanks for inviting me to your beautiful place, Mr. France! It's a pleasure to be here~!

France: My, don't talk somewhat my place is holy~! Make yourself at home, okay~? And wait for the food!

M!Indonesia: Thank you for spending your time to serve me!

France: ...You're welcome, mon cher! (Ooof, with this boy around, I'm feeling old...)

*random girls are talking outside the window*

M!Indonesia: Whoa... The European ladies are indeed beautiful!

France: Hm~? You're interested in girls, Indonesia? I never knew~

M!Indonesia: O-Of course I am, Mr. France! Why would I not?!

France: You see, every Asians I've known, for example, Japan and China (except South Korea, though -_-), they don't seem to be interested in women. And I'm kind of worried you too.

M!Indonesia: O-Of course I love women! I mean, God made men to love women, and women love men! I-If you break that rule, or to be exact, loving the same gender, is considered as a sin! And I know Kak Japan and Kak China just don't show their interests!!

France: Whoa, whoa! Relax, I'm just messing with you~! Of course you love women~~

M!Indonesia: (Was that all a prank... ugh, I fell for it ;-;) I'm glad you understand... By the way, what type of girl do you like, Mr. France?

France: Hm~? Isn't that obvious~? A beautiful and thoughtful mademoiselle~!

M!Indonesia: Ohh, I see! That's why you love Viet~!

France: *gulp* V-Viet doesn't love me, so... *cough*

M!Indonesia: Are you sure? Viet seems so-

France: W-Well, nevermind that! What's your type~?

M!Indonesia: Umm... I'm not a picky person, so... If the girl loves me and I love her back, maybe it'll work out. But I do like a beautiful girl with sweet personality, kind, thoughtful, knows how to fight, and especially, can cook!

France: Ohonhonhon~ Okay~! So you like a beautiful, nice and kind fighter girl! Not a bad taste~

M!Indonesia: Yeah! My people's tastes are different and various! It hardly influences me too!

France: If you like that kind of girl, then I think you may like-

*door opened*

Monaco: Bonjour, brother! I've made a new dish! Please taste it!

France: Oh, there she is~!

M!Indonesia: *gasp*

Monaco: As you can see, it's a cake! It's like Sachertorte from Austria, but I've made variations of it with Mr. Austria's permission! Here, cut the cake! *swings knife*

M!Indonesia: ....0_____0

France: H-Hey, don't swing that thing around! It's dangerous! ;-;

Monaco: But I want you to cut it for me! Also, we do not know when enemies will come! Better prepare yourself!

France: that doesn't mean you have to swing it!

M!Indonesia: ..... 0____________0

Monaco: I called this dish a- Wait, are you busy?

France: Non, not at all~! Come here, I'll introduce you to my guest! You remember Indonesia, right~?

Monaco: Oh? Mr. Indonesia, huh~? Of course I remember him! Though I never have the chance to get to know him.

France: It's a perfect chance for you, then~!

Monaco: *walks towards Indonesia* It's nice to meet you!

M!Indonesia: .......................

France: ....Cher?

M!Indonesia: ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
M!Indonesia: *holds Monaco's hands*

Monaco: Eh?

France: EEEEEEEEEEHH?!

M!Indonesia: Sweet personality,. looks kind,... beautiful,.. has a face of a fighter,... pointed nose,... thoughtful.... AND CAN COOK!!!

Monaco: Eeh.... Pardon..?

France: Let go off her hands!! ;-;

M!Indonesia: *looks at France* LET ME MARRY YOUR SISTER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Monaco: *smacks Nessia with her dish*

France: *did the same* DON'T TOUCH MY PRINCESS!!!

M!Indonesia: I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!

A/N
I can't stop laughing on making this, I don't know why XD
And if you guys have no idea about what 'Sachertorte' is, I recommend you to NOT google it if you're hungry :v

Now, what should we name this newborn ship? :v