ASEAN MEETING II

_World Meeting//2 Weeks After the Last ASEAN Meeting_

*10 minues before the meeting started*

Thailand: Uuuugh, those three haven't come yet!

Vietnam: Relax, there's still 10 minutes. And knowing those guys... they'll probably come 15-30 minutes late after you lectured them.

Germany: Ehem, so they're the only countries who haven't showed up yet?

A/N: I can't do Germany's accent XD

Thailand: As you can see.

Germany: Well, I kind of expected that....

Italy: Ve... So we can't start the meeting?

Japan: Seems like it.

Vietnam: Then... If you're bored, go play with Brunei, Laos, Timor and Cambodia there! I know you guys are not that close to them, but I guess this is a good chance to get to know each other.

Italy: Veee~ Laos, Brunei and Timor look so cuteee~ Okay, I'll go! Come on Japan~!

Japan: R-Right!

Germany: Remember the time-

Thailand: DON'T FORGET BOUNDARIES!!! And have a nice bonding~!

Italy: Vee?! O-Okay!!!

*both runs from Thailand*

Vietnam: ....Seriously.

Germany: Th-Then I'll leave you two in charge. And Thailand, good luck in this one.

Thailand: On it!

*45 minutes later*

Thailand: THEY'RE..... STILL.... NOT.... HERE!!!!!!

M!Myanmar: Thailand launched his rare death evil aura!!

Vietnam: H-Hey, be patient!

M!Singapore: But seriously, they're still late after that lecture? I thought they're quick learners....

Thailand: THOSE.... THREE.... IF THEY CAME HERE, I'LL......!!!

China: Thailand, don't lose it all just yet! First, just try to call them, aru! You have your mobile phone and so do they, right?

S. Korea: Yea! If you're insane in this age, you'll end up like Aniki!

China: YOU DIPSHIT!

S. Korea: LOL XD

China: Aiyaaah!! Thailand, just call them already!

Thailand: ....because they were late to the last ASEAN Meeting, I grounded them and took their phones....

India: Classic parenting~

Thailand: Hehe... YOU are the one who made the MaPhilIndo late for the last ASEAN Meeting!

India: Now, what does it have to do with me~?

Thailand: Because of you, Indo loves dramatic/tragic/sad/chessy/romantic things! And then he dragged Malay and Phil, they forgot time, and drowned themselves to a pool of stupid cheesy sinetrons and Indian dramas!!

India: waIT HOLD ON RIGHT THERE YOU BASTARD! They're not stupid, they're great. They're educating. Well, at least some of them. BUT IT'S STILL GREAT!