New Classmate

(Harin's POV)
I was in class and the introductions sucks as usual for the first day.
Now it's my turn to introduce myself after a guy had his turn. I walk to the front of the classroom while feeling akward as hell as eyes were all looking at me.

"Great...just great. You can do this!" I thought to myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Harin-imnida. Born in 95-liner, please take good care of me and hope we all can be good friends." I bowed after introducing myself.

After my self-introduction, it was Jimin's time to introduce himself. As Jimin was about to speak, someone was knocking aggresively at the door while panting loudly.

(Taehyung's POV)
I was late for school and I ran hurriedly for my class. I then panted loudly and said while taking a breath,

"Sorry Mr Kim...I was late as...I had family matters." I lied and he just nodded to give me a signal that I could enter the class. I bowed to everyone before sitting. While walking to one of the seats in my new class, a girl caught my eyes.

(Harin's POV)
While waiting for the guy who was late to sit, everyone had their eyes stucked to him. He was tall, had short light orange hair, quite handsome, brown eyes, had lean muscles and he looked smart in his high school outfit.

After Jimin's and others introduction, class started. I had notes, a lot of them or to say too much notes for the first day.

Finally, it's break time. Since I didn't wanted to eat, I told Jimin that I wanted to go to the backyard and take a rest.

(Taehyung's POV)
Since I didn't had anyone to eat with, I decided to go to the backyard and take a fresh air. As I was going to take a seat at the backyard, I saw the girl that caught my eyes. She had long hazel brown hair, long sliky legs and more features that just amazed me. Since she was in my class, I decided to talk to her.

"Hey! I'm Kim Taehyung or call me Taehyung. Why didn't you eat?" I asked her.

(Harin's POV)
I was watching the beautiful backyard view until I heard a voice talking to me. I looked up to the voice.
"Oh it's the guy who was late and his talking to me. Oh well just go with the flow." I thought to myself.

"Hey! I'm Lee Harin. Just call me Harin. I didn't eat as I was not hungry, what about you? Why are you not eating?" I questioned him.

" It's because I had no one to eat with, so uhm yeah, I decided to come here. Could I take seat beside you? I'm tired of standing." He responded.

"Sure, of course you could seat silly! You should have sat from the start of our conversation. Hahahah." I laughed as I commented.

"Well okay Madam I will take a-"

Before he could continue, he stopped his conversation as he saw Jimin who sat near Harin.
_________________
524 words
Ouh~ what will happen next?
Find out next time!