Changed

~Few years later~

(Harin's POV)
It's been years to remember him again. I always supported him, Jiminie and their group no matter what happens in my life. I always get updated by their social media accounts. Kim Taehyung. The specific name that reminds me of the dark and gloomy past. But whatever it is, he changed a lot. His getting more handsome, mature and famous by fans all over the world. I just hope his doing well, happy and feels better now.

It's 8am and I was on my way to work. My bus journey would take an hour from my home. I moved to Australia after getting my degree and now I've worked for the biggest company as a CEO.

After getting on the bus and chose an empty seat, I just plugged in my earphones into my ears and decided to listen to one of the songs in my morning playlist. I was just resting my eyes when I heard a familiar voice singing. I looked at my wallpaper of my phone to see what was playing and it said, "Spring Day - BTS".

A line hit me to my past memories with him and Jiminie, "You know it all, you’re my best friend. The morning will come again.
No darkness, no season can't last forever."

I felt sad it all had to end in a way I didn't want it to. No one wants us to end things that way. Our friendship even almost broke because of this.

After getting down from the bus, I finally reached my workplace. I wore a black suit, black heels and glasses. I tidied myself before going in to work.

"You got this Harin! You can do this! " I told myself.

As usual once I got in the office, everyone greeted me warmly, telephones ringing, splashes of paperwork lying on everyone's table and of course we can never forget the aroma of coffee.

I started to work once I got into my personal office.

~9pm~

Everyone went home by 8pm and I was all alone. I just finished the last paperwork of the day and decided to go home. As I was waiting for my bus, my phone rang. It had an unfamiliar number but my instincts were too strong for me to not hang up on it.

I picked up to hear a man breathing on the other side of the call.

"Hello?" I spoke first.

"Harin! How have you been? I hope you're doing great!" The man responded to me in a cheerful voice.
From then, I knew who it was. The one and only, Jiminie pabo.

"Jiminie! I've been doing great but work was tiring as usual. What about you? How's the group and company?" I asked excitedly.

"Everything is great! Plus we're on an airplane on the way to Australia! We're having a tour date there!" Jimin said while screaming into the phone.

"Wait...what? Australia? Like...now? I asked while being nervous.

"Yeah! We just reach at Australia's airport! *BTS's managers speaking to them at the background* I gotta go Harin! Take care okay? Call you when I'm free again! I will text you soon~~" Jimin said while putting down the phone.

"They are at the airport? IN AUSTRALIA? NOW?" I thought to myself. I was in a panic mood to the point I didn't realised my bus had just arrive in front of me.

Once I reached home. I quickly bathed and decided to check on my computer if it was true that BTS was having tour here in Australia. Guess what? They were and worst of all, it was at your hometown! What a coincidence.

(Author's POV)
Since Harin knew BTS was having tour in her hometown, she got her own ticket and decided to get ready for the day when it comes.
_______________
655 words