Epilouge

~After concert!~

(Harin's POV)
It was finally after the concert time. They were all doing an awesome job! I had so much fun by myself amd with the Australian ARMYs. I called Jimin since he told me to during the rehearsals.

"Jiminie, where are you? I will wait for you outside!" I asked him.

"Harinie! Wait, I asked one of the bodyguards for you to meet me at the backstage so it's easier for us to go out together afterwards." He told me.

"Okay, see you." I hanged up after my last word.

Afterwards, a bodyguard found me and I followed him. Thank goodness I covered my face so I wasn't identifiable.

~At the backstage~

I knocked on BTS's door and was greeted by the manager. He knew I was looking for Jimin. While waiting, I met a familiar figure. We shared an eye contact.

He spoked first.

(Taehyung's POV)
I was finding my phone when I heard a ringtone of my phone at the makeup stylist's table. After going at that direction, someone familiar was standing upon me. We both looked at each other for a while. I decided to talk to her to make the atmosphere comfortable.

"Hey Harin, it's been long since we've met. You look gorgeous and great. Thanks for coming to our concert as well." I told her.

"Hey Taehyung, yeah. It's been quite a while but back to you! You look handsome and mature now. Also, don't worry. I just wanted to support you guys and of course my best friend Jimin." She told me while giving her brightest smile. I felt happy for her that she's moved on.

"Also, uhm if you don't mind me asking, how has your relationship been with the new girl you know?" She asked akwardly.

"Well, I broke off with her as well. She got thrown out of our company too because apparently she had a lot of problematic cases with the police. So that's it." I told her while looking sad.

"Hey, it's alright! At least you're having a great career going on and ARMYs all around the world loves you so you shouldn't be sad!" She told me cheerfully.

"Thanks for the encouragement. See you next time, Lee Harin. I will call Jimin for you." I told her while smiling back.

"See you next time, Kim Taehyung. Thanks!" She talked to me one last time. I would cherish whatever she had just said to me.

(Harin's POV)
I was surprised to see it was the one and only Kim Taehyung. Who played with my feelings. But after we've talked, I realised we both grown into mature adults.

After talking to him, Jimin came out shouting to Taehyung.

"Okay! Okay! Hold on! I need my jacket and I am really done. Sorry!" Jimin shouted to Taehyung.

"You're ready to go Harin?" Jimin asked me.

"Yes but may I ask you one thing? Please don't be mad." I responded to him.

"What is it?" He looked at me cutely while asking.

"Could we bring Taehyung out together? I mean we are still best friends right? Don't tell me because of that incident, you don't want the three of us to be best friends at least?" I asked him sincerely.

"Are you sure you're ready? Even after what we've three been through? I do not mind but it's you Harin. I am worried for you, I don't want it to happen again." Jimin told me.

"Yes, I am truly ready Jimin. We will all be best friends and nothing more okay? If it ever goes out of the boundary line again, I will tell him off. You could too." I reassured him.

He nodded and called Taehyung out.

(Jimin's POV)
After talking to Harin. I decided to called Taehyung out.

"Taehyungie! Come out! Hurry, we gotta go!" I rushed him.

"I am done, let's go!" He shouted back.
He looked surprised at Harin.

"What are you still doing here?" He asked her.

"Well, I've talked to Jiminie. Let's all be best friends again like back in high school but of course with boudaries. If you do not mind?" She asked him.

Taehyungie looked at me and I just nodded at him.

He took a deep breath before speaking.

"Okay, we can be best friends but nothing more yeah?" He just told her.

"Yes!" She hugged both of us.

"If you hurt her again even as her best friend now, I will kill you Taehyung-ah." I threatened him.

"Okay, okay" Taehyungie responded to me.

Harin just chuckled away as Taehyung looked embarassed.

(Harin's POV)
Everything is back to where it all started. Let's all be best friends, stay healthy, happy and always be by our sides forever. No matter what.

Love, Harin.

(Author's POV)
They all were back to being best friends. They also then went out to have dinner after BTS's concert were over in Australia.
_______________________
821 words