Best Friends

(Jimin's POV)
~After eating~
I was finding Harin at the backyard. As I was scanning through the backyard, I saw her with someone in our class. "Well, damn. The new guy is talking to my bestfriend. Let's just go to Harin casually." I thought to myself. As I was actually jealous and protective of her, I went over to their conversation. While they're talking, I decided to seat next to Harin very closely so that if she turns, she could kiss me accidentally.
And the guy who was talking to her, he was shocked to see me beside her.

(Harin's POV)
Taehyung was talking to me when he decided to pause halfway of what he was talking about. I was wondering why was his face in shocked until I turned and saw Jimin smirking at me.

"Really Jiminie?! Again? Dont ever scare me again! Aish this pabo!" I scolded him. *flicks his forehead again*

"Okay, okay, Harin. I will stop. And ouch thanks for hurting me. Hahahahah" he laughed.

(Author's POV)
As you both were talking to each other like a couple, Taehyung just sat there and stared at the both of you in awe. Harin decided to talk again.

(Harin's POV)
"Ouh! Before I forget, sorry Taehyung but meet my bestfriend, Jimin. We have been bestfriends since kindergarten and we are totally not a couple. We are just like this all the time." I introduced them to each other.

"Yeah don't worry Taehyung, I won't hurt you. Hehe" Jimin beaming his smile to Taehyung while shaking their hands together.

"Ouh....I see. Okay then!" Taehyung giggled while smiling.

"Let's be bestfriends together since we are close now." *you hug them together head by head*

They nodded in agreement. As the bell rang, the three of you went back to class while talking more to each other.
__________
319 words
Yay! Done another chapter!
Will update more soon! <3