Can I come back to you?

~Finals~

(Harin's POV)
After what happened at the rooftop, I decided to break off the relationship with him since he really wanted that to happened. Since we didn't talk much to each other after the incident, I decided to just focus on our studies more since its Finals' year now.

(Taehyung's POV)
After the break of the relationship, we have been doing well in our studies. I'm thankful that we have been doing well because Jimin helped to check on Harin for me. This sounds so weird but I missed her. My heart aches for her, I just wished to get her back.

~After school~

(Harin's POV)
I sent my goodbyes to my classmates and went off. I was walking down along a small alley that had a cafe there. I wanted to grab more coffee before I study more at home. I heard extra footsteps behind me but didn't mind it until I was pulled by a guy that wears a black suit, dark sunglasses and looked sharp. Besides those features, one stands out perculiarly.

"His perfume smelt familiar and he looked like Taehyung." I thought but didn't want to go into it so much.

But when I decided to pull away from him, he held my wrist tighter than ever.

"Let me go you crazy stranger!!" I shouted at the guy in a suit as my arms were red as a tomato.

(Taehyung's POV)
I forcefully pulled Harin into our old apartment so that we could talk. No one recognised me in a suit so I just pulled her all the way from that cafe to our home.

She shouted at me to let her go.
I let her go. She slumped on the couch we shared while looking at me.

(Harin's POV)
This man had brought me to mine and Taehyung's old apartment where we shared everything together. I felt so overwhelmed when the memories came flooding back to me which led me to sit on our shared couch. I looked and shouted at him as to why would he brought me here. How would he know if he was an actual stranger?

"Who are you and what do you want from me?!" I shouted at the guy but with more fury in her eyes.

"Well it's been a while Harin and you had forgotten about me?" Taehyung said while taking off his sunglasses.

I was surprised. My expression softened a little when I remembered him.

"Oh Taehyung..yea it's been a while. I didn't recognise you at first because you changed a lot." I said coldly.

Silence...

"Well anyways, why did you bring me in here?" I continued to ask.

"I wanted to ask you if you would like to get back into the relationship we had before since I fixed my schedule properly this time. Also, I want to genuinely apologize for the last incident between us as we were young and I was afraid of you leaving me since I can't spend time with you fully as an actual boyfriend. It's okay if you do not want me back but I can't live a day without you in my life, Harin. So will you accept and trust me again, Lee Harin?" Taehyung asked me while holding my hands in a reassuring manner.

I held my breath while thinking hard. Finally, once I was ready, I made a decision. "Fine. I will give you another chance and this will be the last. After this, not again Kim Taehyung." I said while facing his chocolate brown eyes that I always adore.

"Thank you Harin-yah!!! Nado saranghae!!" He kissed my cheeks and hugged me tightly.

"Well the relationship is back again. I just hope nothing will happened again like last time. Let's fight for anything that comes to us, Kim Taehyung. I love you so much to lose you as well." I told myself in my heart.

I just hope so....
____________________
658 words