Confession Time!

(Jimin POV)
After making the campfire for us, I signal Taehyung that I will go to my camp tent first to rest since I know what he is gonna do next. He nodded in response.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna rest first because I'm tired after looking for woods" I voiced up to Taehyung and Harin.

After letting them know, I got back to my tent.

(Harin's POV)
"I am shocked after Jimin said that he wants to rest. Well maybe his just tired since it was a long walk." I thought. As I was lost in my thoughts, Taehyung was gonna say something. I hope it's nothing serious because he did looked serious while saying something to me.

"Okay Jimin! Rest well!! Thanks for the fire and woods!!" I said to Jimin.

"Hey, so what were you gonna say to me just now?" I continued to ask Taehyung while looking at him nervously.

(Taehyung's POV)
After Jimin signal me, I decided to confess to her. I have been waiting for this moment, now it's time.

"Well I was about to tell you that I liked you and I hope we could be in a relationship. I know it will be hard since we are in high school now but will you accept my confession?" I asked Harin.

"Well...alright. But with one condition." She answered.

"What is it?" I asked nervously.

"Don't be with other girls and don't be jealous if I hang out with your group okay? Promise?" She asked.

"Alright, promise!" I answered her while hugging her. We smiled and laugh loudly into the night.

(Harin POV)
"Wow...I didnt know Taehyung liked me. Well now that we are in a relationship, I just hope that everything will go well." My thoughts flow as I was processing what just had happened.

Since it was late in the night, we said our greetings.

"Well goodnight babe!" Taehyung said and kissed me on my cheeks.

"Goodnight Taehyungie!"
I smile at him and slept in my own tent till tommorrow.
_____________________________
342 words