Different feelings

~A few months before our graduating year...~

(Harin's POV)
It's been a great few months with Taehyung but I felt that sometimes, something is going on behind me which I didn't know of. It's like his been hiding something from me because his been with his group since we were in a relationship for about 3 months.

<In high school...>
(Taehyung's POV)
It's been a few months that me and Harin are together. But I don't want to be in a relationship with her anymore because I am busy with my schedule and I would not always have time for her as I always sleep in class. I just hope that she doesn't notice that I'm changing a little day by day.

"Annyeong Taehyungie! Could we talk for a while at the rooftop of the school?" Harin asked me while I was at my locker.

"Alright. Meet me there. I will be up there soon." I answered her in a cold manner.

I know that I'm not supposed to treat her like that but too bad I just wanna cut off this relationship with her so I won't hurt her even more.

~Rooftop time!~

(Harin's POV)
It's been a few minutes and his not up here yet. But after thinking for a while, I heard footsteps and assumed that it was Taehyung's footsteps. So now it's the time to pull the truth out of him.

"So what's up?" He asked me without looking in my eyes and hands in his pockets.

"Well I was wondering, do you feel odd now days? Because it seems like you're avoiding yourself from me. Are you okay? It's something really bothering you?" I asked with a stern voice.

"Alright fine. I'm tired of this relationship and I feel odd now days because I'm busy with my schedule. And most importantly, I can't always have time for you. I'm sorry but that's the truth. Well I have to go. See ya." He said that and left me alone standing in the middle of the rooftop.

(Taehyung's POV)
Well I have to tell the truth. I rather hurt her now than later. I left her and felt like a douchebag leaving her like that. I just hope we had a break.

(Harin's POV)
I wanted to pull his arm to hold him back but before I could, he left me all alone at the rooftop. I cried while shouting my lungs out, I was so dumbfounded by his actions. I felt like I lost all of my hope. I decided to text Jimin.

 I decided to text Jimin

After I texted Jimin, I heard thunders

After I texted Jimin, I heard thunders. I cried even more while it rained hard. Jimin ran to me and hug me while pulling both of us for cover.

(Jimin's POV)
I finally reached the rooftop after Harin texted me. I opened the door to find Harin crying under the rain. I pulled her in back to school while sitting on the stairs near the rooftop. I gave her my jacket while she is freezing and crying. I couldn't help but to hug her. Her words choked up while speaking me to me.

" Jiminie, what have I done?....Was everything my fault?...What happened?...Where was the sweet... and cute Taehyung that...was always with us?" She asked.

" Hey, it's not your fault. It's his since he wasn't clear enough. It's alright, we'll talk about it once you've calm down." I spoke to her.

"C'mon, let me get you something warm to drink. I have an extra blanket in my locker. Let's get you warmed up." I told her while looking in her eyes, smiling as she nodded.

If I knew Taehyung was going to be like this to her, I would have hurt him. But at the same he was our best friend and someone she loved. I was irritated and mad for her, I will deal with him later personally.

___________________
653 words
ㅠㅠ