Camping Day~

~Fast Forward to the last year of High School~

(Harin's POV)
Finally it's the last year of being in high school!! Today is our camp day prepared by the teachers as they wanted us to have fun for our last year of high school before our final exams.

After packing my things, eating a light breakfast and having last minute checks, I went to school. As our usual routine, we had to assemble at the classroom for such events.
The classroom was full of shouting, laughter and more. I had conversations with Jimin and Taehyung while waiting for our teacher's instructions. We proceeded to the camp site with a school bus.

The window scenary was full of high mountains, foggy air, crunchy leaves and more.
"It's so beautiful and peaceful." I said while taking a picture of it on my phone.
"Yeap, it's really pretty. Like you!" Jimin said to me while smirking. We both quarrel again while Taehyung just laughs it off since it's normal for him.

After we have reached at the camp site, we could camp our own with our friends. Since we are best friends, we decided to camp together.

"Harin-yah I will be looking for wood to make fire." Jimin said.

"Okay! Please dont come back later than 6pm!!" I replied.

"Okay Eomma Harin! Hahahahah" Jimin laughed.

(Harin's POV)
"Aish that pabo". Harin thought. You were done talking to Jimin and realized you were alone with Taehyung. You felt a tension with him.

(Taehyung's POV)
I told Jimin and talked to him about Harin. He knew I liked her but I didn't know if I should confess now since we are alone without Jimin. Maybe I should.

"Hey Harin i wanna s-say something but I'm not ready if its the right time." Taehyung decided to speak.

"Ouh its okay! You can talk to me. Is anything bothering you?" Harin asked.

"Yeah. The thing that is bothering me is that you and jimin are so close together." Taehyung responded.

Harin cut him off.

"So you are jealous that me and Jimin are close? Hahahah" She jokingly said to him.

Taehyung spoke to her in deeper voice with a stern face.

"I'm serious here. And I wanted to say that I like-" He said.

He stopped his confession as he saw Jimin walking back from his trip of finding woods.

(Jimin's POV)
I was walking back with woods and I saw Taehyung sitting beside Harin. He was gonna say something after he saw me.
I guess he was going to confess to her because he told me everything about her.

Flashback to a month ago....

"Hey Jimin! Could I talk to you for awhile?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah wassup man. What happened?" I asked him.

"I think I have a crush on Harin. She is too beautiful and I love the way she is." He told me.

"Woah~ So you do like Harin after all?! Wow~ " I teased him while asking him.

"So when should I confess to her?" Taehyung asked me.

"Since camp is coming soon, maybe you should confess to her during campfire!" I gave my suggestion to him.

"Okay I will confess to her then! Thanks Jimin, you're the best!" Taehyung smiled at me.

<End of Flashback>

After I had walk back to them, I started to make a campfire. I could see that Taehyung was nervous but I look at him and gave him a signal that he everything will go well. He smiled back to me.
_________________
596 words
Sorry if there is too much POV hahahhaa!