I'm sorry

~A year after graduating~

(Harin's POV)
I was resting on our bedroom. My brain flooded with the memories where Taehyung said that he wants this relationship back. I had to think twice again when my doubts starts to creep in. I decided to text him to talk it out.

 I decided to text him to talk it out

I slept after texting him

(Taehyung's POV)
It's been a while I wanted the relationship back. But I feel like it's really the real time to tell her that I have to let her go from now onwards. I talked to Jimin about it again yesterday, he really seems mad.

~Yesterday~

"Hey Jiminie, could we talk about something important? Just the two of us?" I asked him.

"Sure." He responded while we walked to our dorm's kitchen.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked me while grabbing his coffee.

"I just wanted to say, I know you will be mad at me. But, I...had to leave Harin this time and forever. I found someone new and it's in the same company as us. I am sorry Jimin." I told him while looking down on the brown coffee table.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE LEAVING HER FOREVER? TAEHYUNG WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? AND YOU FOUND SOMEONE NEW IN OUR COMPANY TO DATE WITH? WHAT HAD GOTTEN IN YOUR HEAD?" Jimin lashed at me while smacking his hands aggresively on the table.

I just looked at him with disappointment. I couldn't say much.

"I just wanted to be friends with her but apparently she came to me and we kissed. I couldn't stop. We kept being on tour and she was always there when Harin wasn't." I knew I sounded like an asshole but it was the truth. I couldn't keep waiting for Harin.

"Harin WAITED FOR YOU EVERYDAY knowing WE'RE ON TOUR. She keeps texting you when she's busy, she sacrificed her time to just TRY TO CALL YOU ON TIME so she could LISTENED TO YOU KIM TAEHYUNG !!"  Jimin told me off as he stands up while grabbing the collar of my sweater with his tight grip. His veins were popped out and if his eyes could burst, it would soon.

Next thing I knew, I was punched by him. I wasn't mad. Jimin was her best friend so of course he would reacted that way.

"TAEHYUNG WE ARE GOING TO MEET HER TOGETHER I DON'T CARE, MEET ME DOWNSTAIRS IN 5 MINUTES. WE ARE USING MY CAR !" Jimin shouted at me after he took a breath from punching me.

I got ready and knew things were going downhill.

~At the cafe~

(Harin's POV)
"Hey! You are here!" I said while hugging Taehyung. I notice a familiar figure behind him.

"JIMINIE !!" I screamed while hugging him too. I was so happy to see not only him but both of them since they just got back from tour the past 2 days.

"Hey, yeah I'm here." He answered while beaming me his adorable smile.

"So how's work life with the group and the company? And have you been well? You both look a little pale." I asked them.

Taehyung spoked first.

"I'm fine. It's just that I wanna say sorry. I know its been hard for you to trust me and what we both have been through together from high school till now. But it's time to let you go forever. I'm really sorry Lee Harin. I hope you will be healthy forever and hope you could achieve your dreams. See you next time Harin." He said that and left me again like in the past.

But I ran after him this time and pull his wrist to look at me.

"Why do you always hurt my feelings Taehyung? Why is it that hard for you to let go of me? YOU COULD KUST LEAVE ME FOREVER! But because you wanted this relationship back, I accepted it. And then here goes again the whole cycle. What do you actually want Kim Taehyung?" I said and asked him.

He sighed.

"Alright! Enough Harin! I'm tired of everything. I just wanted to make you happy but too bad I can't. Plus, I found someone new and it's in the same company as us. She had always been there for me even when we're on tour Harin!" He answered me back with his voice raised.

With tears at the brim of my eyes, I fought back.

"If you're sick and tired of me, what about me?!?! Huh?!?! I have been happy with this relationship with you for several months but YOU HAD THE NERVE TO CHEAT ON ME ?!" I answered back with a raised voice and slapped him on his cheeks.

Now, the cafe's atmosphere changed from a lively one to a dull one. Their attention were on us.

"Oh Lee Harin! Just forget about this! We are done." He shouted again in my face while looking away. All I heard was his last footsteps out of the cafe.

My heart shattered in pieces like glass. Jimin hugged and embraced me tightly. All I could do was just cry and feel so lifeless. Then I heard a subtle voice near my ear.

"Harin, come on. Let's go in my car and I would bring you home okay?"
Jimin whispered to me while putting his jacket on me and he decided to bring me home.

Why would you confuse my feelings Kim Taehyung? Was it just to trap me again?
_____________________________
903 words