Moved On

(Taehyung's POV)
I have seen that Harin had changed in her profile pictures of her social media accounts since she followed my group's official accounts.
She getting more beautiful amd flourishing than ever. I hope she's well, healthy and happy.

As I was getting ready for our rehearsals before our concert, as usual, a few of the lucky fans would be able to watch us practiced first before the actual performance.

I could hear screams when we started our mics. We greeted our Australian Armys and decided to do a good job reahearsing. I was doing one of the performance when I saw Jimin hugging with someone familiar. She had long hazel brown hair, long sliky legs and more features. That was when it hit me, it was her. Lee Harin.

I tripped while performing since I couldn't focus much after what I just saw with my own eyes. Everyone were shocked as well as her. I apologized and decided to rehearse it again when I felt much better.

(Harin's POV)
Finally! It was my best friend's performance day, why would I want to miss out! I couldn't wait to meet Jimin after so long, I missed him.

~Stadium~

I called Jimin to let him know I was here. Jimin knew I bought the ticket so he let me in to be with the few lucky ARMYs that got to see them rehearse.

"Jiminie!! I am here in front of the stage, standing hehe" I told him.

"Harinie, wait a minute ok? I am giing down soon, wait for me!" He responded.

"Okay see you!" I squealed while putting down the phone.

I saw a familiar figure walking. He was chic, his jet black hair and his lazy outfit. It was Jimin.

"Jiminie!" I shouted his name while running to hug him and he did the same.

"Harinie!" He shouted. "Wow, you look more flourishing than before. But of course your height is still the same HAHAHA shorter than me." He talked to me.

"Thank you for the compliment and by the way you're still the shortest out of all of your members HAHAHA" I retaliate back with sarcasm.

We just laugh it off. I decided to continue talking since he had time.

"Whose rehearsing now?" I asked him.

"Kim...Taehyung" he cautiously said his name while we both look at the stage.

"Hey! It's okay, it's been so long. I have forgotten about it, don't worry. You could just say his name normally." I reassured him.

He hugged me. I knew it was to tell me, everything will be okay.

We were hugging when we both heard someone tripped on the stage and who else would it be other than the Kim Taehyung. We both looked shocked and worried.

"Hey Harinie, I gotta go check on him. I will see you later after the concert okay? Call me!" He told me.

"Okay, good luck! Bye!" I shouted to him while beaming my smile.
_______________
497 words