Chapter 18

This is Janelle ⬆️

"I love you too." I say blushing. He leans in and kissed me again. I pull away after about ten seconds just for Danielle. I can't stop staring at Ben! I know it's a little creepy but I just can't take me eyes away from his. If only Danielle weren't here.....but then again who knows what would happen if she didn't come along with us. I close my eyes and think to myself, this is going to be a long flight.

"Welcome aboard ladies and gentlemen, I am Captain Moore and I will be your pilot today. This is going to be a long flight so order some food, use the bathroom when needed, and not to forget to sit back and relax maybe even take a nap because the time will fly by. Thank you for choosing this flight and enjoy the ride." He finishes. Everyone starts cheering because they're excited to leave. I'm not though, I didn't even get to go to the beach with Ben. To be honest, we would've been find if we stayed another day. I really regret that.

A woman comes over with the cart and stops at our row of seats. "Hello ma'am can I get you anything to drink or eat?" "Ummmm I would like your fruit bowl." I reply. "Alright coming right up!" "Now for you two?" She asks looking at Ben and Danielle. "I'll have your meat entree with some milk." Ben says politely. "I'll have to same as the girl I'll have your fruit bowl." Danielle says with a smile. "Alright I'll be back soon." She says and walks away. "I'm so hungry." Ben groans. "I know you are but like she said she'll be back with the food soon." I say to Ben putting my hand on his.

The woman comes back and brings our food. "Here's your meat entree." She says handing the plate to Ben. "Thanks!" He replies. "And for you two, the fruit bowl." She says handing the bowls to us. "Thanks!" "Thank you!" Me and Danielle tell her. "No problem!" She says with a smile and walks away. I grab the fork and poke a banana and put it in my mouth.

"Mmmmmmm I love bananas!" I say with a mouth full. "I love meat!" Ben says. "I love Strawberries!" Says Danielle. I grab my fork and poke a blueberry and put it in my mouth. I do the same with a grape and the same with a kiwi. For some reason I start to feel dizzy and nauseous and then everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to be in a hospital gown and mating in a hospital bed. My wrist hurts, I look down to see an IV stuck in it. I pull it out with a moan. I get up and head to the door. I open it and almost fall out. The door doesn't lead to a hallway filled with hospital rooms, when I open that door all I see it the sky. I look above and down and right and left all I see is a blue sky everywhere I look. I feel a sudden tap on my shoulder and turn around as fast as I can. When I turn around this person is really familiar, so familiar that it's me.

"Hi Skylar." She says. "Who re you?" I ask. "I'm you.....from the future." She says. I start to laugh a little. "What's so funny?" She asks. "You think I'm gonna believe?" I ask and laugh again. "Skylar this is serious!" "I know it's hard to believe but trust me you have to if you want to save them. "Fine.....what is it and who are "them"?" I ask. "The Expired, your going to get caught at camp....just like Danielle." "Who's going to catch us?" I ask. Future me looks behind me and then looks back at me in a panic.

"What is it?" I ask. "You don't have much time!" "Skylar you need to watch everyone you can't split up! If you do they'll die they'll all die!" She practically screams. "You most importantly need to stay with Ben!" "Keep him safe.....be careful I wish you the most of luck." She says. "Wait Skylar there's one more thing you need to know." She says. "What what is it?"  I ask. "Ben.....is your brother." She says. My brain just exploded. All those times of kissed him and when I told him I loved him that was my brother!? "WHAT?!" I scream at her. "I'm just kidding!" She says and starts laughing. "Oh my gosh I friggin hate you!" I scream at her and hit her. "Hey Skylar don't get physical...after all your dead. The word dead won't leave my mind. I don't believe her. This just be just a vision or a daydream that I can't get out of.

Well I didn't believe her until someone else tapped me on the shoulder. I turn around to see my mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note:
Hey guys! Okay so I just wanted to say I'm so sorry for this cliffhanger but you know it's what's keeping you reading so I kind of have to. Also please comment of what ideas you have or what you'd like to have happen. P.S. I might not listen to all suggestions so don't take it personal or think your idea is bad if I don't use it. Also sorry for this being a short chapter. I usually make a chapter from about 1000-1500 words and this one is only 940. Anyway thank you so much! Happy reading! -Rylee