Chapters 21

Sorry it's a little late but this is Diego ⬆️

We walk up to the front desk where a man sits. He's really old probably in his seventies. "Can I scan your tickets please?" He asks with his denchers sliding back and forth in his mouth. "Here." Danielle says reaching really far out trying not to touch him. He scans them and hands them to us....but man he is slow! "Thanks...." Danielle says taking out tickets and hanging them all to us. We walk up to the metal detectors and have to repeat the process. "Jade stay with us Danielle is going to distract the guards while we slip through the machines." I say. She just nods her head in agreement and Danielle walks past all the metal detectors.

Except this time is different....this time they don't even notice she walked past. She starts making a weird noise like she hardly has any air left. "H help m m m me...." She says wrapping her arms around her neck. She hits the ground with a big crashing noise. Still nobody notices! "Uh oh what are we gonna do now?" Ben asks. "Ummmmm...." I couldn't think of anything. Wait if she just slipped past then why don't we? "Okay let's give it a try." Ben says. "Wait......I did it again did it again didn't I?" "Yep but it's still cute." Ben says putting his finger on my nose. When it touches the tip of my nose he says "BOOP!" "What the.... What was that?" "I don't know.........somethin?" He says. I just giggle.

"Okay you guys ready?" I ask. "I guess." Jade says rolling her eyes. We just bolt for it. BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP! The metal detectors go off. "PUT YOUR HANDS UP!" One of the guards screams aiming a gun at us. A bunch of other guys back him up and aim their guns at us too. I do what they say....I put my hands up in a surrender. A couple seconds later Ben and Jade follow and put their hands up too. Danielle just stares at us from the ground of where she had her "stroke." The guards come closer and one approaches me and puts his hands all around me to feel for a gun. The others do the same to Ben and Jade. "Must be in one of the bags." One says and walks toward my bag.

He starts to zip it open. I look around me to see all of the other people staring at us. I turn around to see Jade sprinting to the guard opening my bag. He collapses with her on top. "GET OFF NOW!" He yells. "No." "DO IT!" "Not until you leave the bag." Jade yells putting him into a headlock. I know this isn't the rift time.....intact its completely inappropriate but I giggle a little bit. Just the fact that the other guys are just standing there watching him get choked and tackled. Also the fact that Jade just tackled a guys about three times her size and brag him straight to the ground. This whole thing about Jade is just priceless. She's so confident and fearless. I don't know if that's a completely good thing though.

"HELP ME YOU FOOLS!" He yells with his last bit of air as Jade still chokes him. This time they actually listen and grab at Jade. There are four of them for each arm and leg. They carry her away like she's a hammock and she fights with all her might to get out. If Jade just did what she did.....then I wasn't just going to stand there. I couldn't force my body to stop it just happened. I sprint up to the guards carrying her away and kick one on the back. He collapses and I fight the rest. Jade falls free and helps me out.

I kick and punch and scratch the man. I block his punches and kick back at his kicks. While I was kicking him I wasn't paying attention to his punches so he punched me in the head. I can feel the hot red blood gush down my face. I collapse to the floor and I see Jade punch him and he collapses right after me. Three of them attack Jade and she can't handle them all. As a child, I was always told to fight for what I believe in. I believe that Jade needs help. I believe she's my friend. I believe I won't go down without a fight.

I get back up struggling to keep my balance. I kick and punch with all of the energy I have left and use it to protect me. To protect Jade. I keep fighting and fighting until I remembered something. When I was little I remember I had such great flexibility I could do splits, high kicks, jump you name it. And then I remember the words "High kicks" "high kicks" I stretch it my leg as far as possible and kick one that won't leave Jade alone and I kick him hard. Maybe a little too hard. He falls to the ground with a big purple bruise on his forehead.

I start to feel really dizzy and nauseous but I ignore it the most I can until they're all down. I fight beside Jade and finally Ben joins us. "Where have you been?" I ask with anger in my voice. "I was defending Danielle." He says kicking a guard going after me. I start to lose my balance and fall backwards. Ben catches me and he puts his hand on my forehead to feel my temperature. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah help me up." I demand weakly. He just smiles at me and shakes his head no. "Seriously help me up." I demand again turning my head trying to look at Jade who's still fighting them. "Ben this is no joke help me up!" I demand. He just shakes his head and smiles again.

I fight my way up but he doesn't let me and I'm very weak. I just lay there staring at Bens smile. At this point it's getting annoying. "Ben!" I try to push up but he pushed me back down. He lays me onto lap. We both lay down with my head on his legs. He sits up and runs his fingers through my hair. "Ben seriously Jade needs help!" I practically yell. I look over where Jade is. There's just one thing about that.....she's not there. The room is empty except for me and Ben. I turn my head back where it was positioned before on his lap. "Where'd they go?" I ask and he just puts his hand over my eyes and lightly pushes my eyelids closed.