Chapter 26

These are the twins⬆️ (The left one is Andrew and the right one is Charlotte. Also later into the story I'll be posting pics of them as they grow a little older)

"Oh my gosh they're so cute!" Jade squeals teaching her arms out to hold them. Thomas hands Charlotte over to her and she cautiously grabs the baby. "Can I hold Andrew?" Ben asks and Alice nods her head and hands him over. Ben hands him over to me immediately. "What are you doing?" I ask confused. "Just rock I'm a little I'll help. I just nod my head and do as I'm told. I start to sway my body from left to right as a rocking technique. Ben puts one of his hands around my right arm and he left around my left. We both rock Andrew together and in the nice, quiet, and peaceful environment.

After a couple minutes Charlotte starts to cry which wakes up Andrew too. Great. They both start to cry and I keep rocking Andrew to sleep but it doesn't work. "I think they're just hungry." Alice says. "Oh we'll give you some privacy dear." Danielle says and we all walk out of the room. We go sit in the waiting room and chat. "I love their names!" Ben says with a smile. "Me too.....I love Charlotte Grace!" I say enthusiastically. "Yes I love Andrew Thomas too they're both just great names." Ben says. "If you had a kid what would you name it?" I ask Ben out of curiosity. "If I had a boy I'd name him after my father and name him Ben." He says with a mischievous smile. I laugh and giggle for a minute. "The only reason you'd name him Ben is because that's your name too." I say with a smile.

"Uhhhhhhh no." He says with a innocent look. "Hahaha yes!" I giggle. We just playfully argue back and forth until I say "fine." "And if I had a girl I'd name her Abigale." He says with a little smile. "I like it." I say with a smile. "What about you what would you name our I mean your kids." He says. I start to panic inside just because of the fact that he said "our" kids. It's like he thinks since we're together he thinks we're automatically getting married and having kids. I just ignore it in front of him and think. "I like the names you picked." I say with a polite smile. "Really?" "Yes really."

I turn to Danielle who's sitting on the other side of me. "So which name are you going to pick for your baby?" Danielle asks with a smile. "Oh knock it off." I say giggling. "Skylar I hate to say it but you kind of need to be with Ben.....your both Expired and the Expired are running out." She says. "I love Ben......I just think that he wants something right now and I'm not ready....I'm only fifteen and I have to acknowledge it because I'm never going to be fifteen again." I say feeling kind of sad I mean everything I said was true. "I understand but honey life is an adventure and it will take you anywhere.....and love is something you need especially with Ben." She says grabbing my hand. "But Danielle." I start but she interrupts me. "Dear please call me Dani." She says with a smile. "Okay....Dani so your saying I'm supposed to get married right now?" I ask. "Yes.......your almost sixteen....plus at the Expired camp no one with judge you and there's no rules....we're all a secret and we're all safe." She says with a heart warming smile.

"I see your point." I say. I really love Ben and I want to marry him one day but it sort of isn't the best thing to be Expired because I had to leave high school. I never got to go to prom I never got to have any best friends who I hang out with. "I know but dear it's going to be not only best for you but for the Expired too." Dani says. "Great I did it again didn't I?" "Yep." I start thinking about Ben and I getting married and I realize something. I turn to Ben and he's talking to Jade. "Ben?" "Ben?" I call but he just ignores me. "BEN?!!" I finally shout. "What?" He asks annoyed. "Remember how I said we can't split up or leave anyone behind?" I ask worried." I say. "Yeah." "Well what did we do with Janelle and Diego?" I say. He gasps and covers his mouth with his hands.

I need to tell Dani.....she might know what to do. I tell her and she starts to freak out. "We can't go back to Hawaii we're almost out of money." I say worried of what's going to happen next. "I have her number!" Danielle squeals in joy and I breathe a sigh of relief. Danielle texts her and says...

Hey Janelle, have you found Andre Aulani yet? If so let me know, also we found Alice and her husband Thomas. Alice was pregnant with twins but gave birth earlier today to twins a bit and a girl. They're perfectly healthy and normal though except that they're both Expired. Anyway thanks let me know when you have a free moment.
Love, Dani

She almost immediately gets a reply.

Dani, yes Diego and I found Andre and are heading back home. That's so great to hear about Alice! I can't wait to see the twins! But most of all we are excited to see you! We should meet somewhere. Who's the next Expired we need to find and where is their location? Let me know when you can.
Sincerely, Jan

"Okay everything is going just great I talked to her and she'll meet us at the next location where the next Expired is!" Dani says enthusiastically. I'm so glad we're back on track after all we only have a couple more Expired to find. After we find them all we just have to find a great location for the camp which shouldn't be too hard......but life is taking its perfect course right now.