Chapter 8: Archery Tag

Mo and Taye- Daniel - 13 years old
Glitch and Lil T- Hannah - 12 years old
Bodie and Noel- Pauline - 14 years old
Lima and Tobi- Peter - 7 years old
Dare and Rasa- Marylee - 11 years old
Emilia and Maccoy- Tyrell - 12 years old
Angel and Aubrey- Brianna - 12 years old
-------------------------------
"WAKE UP EVERYONE!" Pauline shouts from her bunk.

"NO! I HATE SCHOOL!" Marylee shouts.

"It's not s–school, it's s–summer, smart one." Daniel says as he stretches from waking up.

"Does anyone know what activities we are doing today?" Hannah asked.

"Of course not, nobody tells us. We find out when Winter and Noel barge into the cabin." Brianna adds.

"Does anybody have a watch?" Tyrell asks.

"I do. It's 6:03 am." Peter answered.

"Thank you. They don't come in till 8:15!" Pauline shouted.

"We have 2 hours till they come into our cabins!" Daniel added.

"Yay, you can do math!" Hannah said.

"YOU WANNA GO HUN?" Daniel screams.

"You can't hit a girl, Daniel." Marylee added.

"But if she was a boy, I would teach her a lesson." Daniel responded as he cracked his knuckles.

The cabin door gets kicked open with Winter shouting.

"WAK— Oh, you guys are already up! Good job!" Melody says as Winter kicks the door open.

"NO! I KNEW IT WOULDN'T LAST!" Peter shouts.

"What do you mean?" Winter asked.

"You guys weren't supposed to come till 8:15! It's 6:05! We still have two hours!" Hannah shouts.

"Oh well, sorry. We have to wake up early! We are doing something really special!" Melody replied.

"WHAT ARE WE DOING THAT IS SO IMPORTANT?" Daniel shouts as Tyrell bangs his head continuously onto the wall.

"You'll see, now get ready!" Winter answered.

The kids got up from their beds, and they went directly to the restroom and brushed their teeth, and sprayed theirselves to make sure they didn't smell bad because they were being rushed and couldn't take showers. Winter and Melody directed them from the cabin to the Archery Tag Course.

Archery Tag is a game based on Archery (Obviously). It's basically tag, and you chase your opponents with bows and try to shoot them. You get the game.

"We're doing archery? EEEEEEEEKKKKK!!" Marylee fangirls.

"Yes!" Melody answered. "You guys basically know the rules. Get your gear!"

All the kids run to the table with the gear on it and grab it and put it on.

"Okay, like usual; BOYS VS GIRLS!" Winter said.

"And girls, don't hurt your opponents like in paintball." Melody added.

"We won't." The girls said together.

"Okay. 3! 2! 1! Start!" Melody and Winter shouted.

The boys and girls ran up to the arrows which were lying on the ground in the middle of the ground.

Tyler, Daniel, and Peter collected 7 arrows in total, and the girls collected 9 arrows in total.

"Do you guys have any idea how to shoot these things?" Tyrell asked.

"Nope." Daniel answered.

"I do." Peter adds as he demonstrates to them how to shoot an arrow.

"Wow, you guys don't even know how to shoot an arrow?" Brianna asked. "How pathetic!"

The girls rapid fired their arrows into the boys area and they dodged all the arrows by doing quick flips and ducks.

"AHHHH! OH MY JESUS! HANNAH IS COMING AFTER ME!" Daniel yelled.

"THATS RIGHT! BE SCARED!" Hannah screamed back.

The boys and girls shot arrows towards each other and ran to and fro until one team had lost all of their players. Marylee and Hannah picked up the last two arrows and shot Tyrell and Peter in the chest, and they fell onto the ground.

"Ow! Dang Nabbit!" Peter yells as he pushes off the dust from his body.

"Come on, Peter. Let's cheer on Daniel." Tyrell says as they go to the nearby bench outside of the course to cheer for Daniel.

"YOU CAN DO IT BRO!" They shouted.

But then Pauline shot him on his leg causing him to fall on his back, making his helmet fly off of his head.

"Let me rephrase that. YOU CAN'T DO IT BRO!" Tyrell added.

"WOO! NICE JOB FIERCE LADIES!" Hannah shouts as she high-fives all of the girls.

"Girls win! Good job gals!" Melody says as she gives them all a medal.

"You guys were awesome!" Winter added as she pats all of them on their backs.

"Well anyways, let's go eat lunch." Melody said as Winter and her direct the children to the lunch room.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I something special coming in July. I am having my first non-Dance Central story! It's called The Power of Tatoos. Well, that's all I have to say! Bye!

Camp DCI: Summer Camp | ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें