Chapter 11: Dance Lessons

Mo and Taye- Daniel - 13 years old
Glitch and Lil T- Hannah - 12 years old
Bodie and Noel- Pauline - 14 years old
Lima and Tobi- Peter - 8 years old
Dare and Rasa- Marylee - 11 years old
Emilia and Maccoy- Tyrell - 12 years old
Angel and Aubrey- Brianna - 12 years old
-------------------------------
Summer Time: June 23
_____________________
The kids woke up by themselves for the first time in forever because they realized they were doing dance lessons.

"GUYS! WE'RE DOING DANCE LESSONS TODAY!" Daniel shouted.

"I KNOW!" Hannah replied.

The kids got ready and sat on the bench outside their cabin and were talking to each other.

"Huh, seems like you guys are already ready." Melody says as she and Winter walked to the cabin.

"Come on. Let's get to the lounge where you guys will be meeting your dance coaches.

The kids followed Melody and Winter into the lounge and saw their dance coaches, Maddy, Melinda, and Josie.

"The girls will be dancing to Work from Home by Fifth Harmony." Winter says.

"YES!" All the girls screamed.

The girls were so excited to learn the choreography from their favorite song.

"I LOVE CAMILLA!" Pauline shouted.

"I LOVE LAUREN!" Marylee shouted.

"I LOVE NORMANI!" Hannah shouted.

"I LOVE DINAH!" Brianna shouted.

The dance coaches were excited to teach the kids and the kids were happy to learn the choreography from their favorite song.

Now the boys were gonna be learning Panda by Desiigner.

"You got the real Matt Steffafina to teach us?" Peter asked in excitement.

"YOU'RE SO AWESOME MAN!" Daniel yelled.

"Thanks, Dan." Matt replied.

"I LIKE YOUR DANCE FOR DOWN IN THE DM BY YO GOTTI!" Tyrell added.

After the kids learned their dance tutorials, Winter and Melody made them demonstrate the routines.

The girls went first and they did their routine perfectly. The boys went next and even though the foot movements were hard, they still persevered.

"How did you guys like your dance tutorial?" Melody asked.

"AWESOME!" Everyone yelled.

"hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Sorry it's short.. All my books that have dance tutorials will be short.. Well, good night!