Chapter 16: The Kids Go on a Mission (Part 2)

Mo and Taye- Daniel - 13 years old
Glitch and Lil T- Hannah - 12 years old
Bodie and Noel- Pauline - 14 years old
Lima and Tobi- Peter - 8 years old
Dare and Rasa- Marylee - 11 years old
Emilia and Maccoy- Tyrell - 12 years old
Angel and Aubrey- Brianna - 12 years old
-------------------------------
Summer Time: July 1st, 2016
____________________

With the girls

"Guys, I see a robot." Hannah whispered.

"Okay, you got this. We'll be back up!" Marylee replied.

Hannah left from their hideout and pulled a robot back into the nearest hallway.

She pushed the robot onto the ground and stepped on it and Marylee came and jumped on top of the robot until it had smoke coming out. Hannah stepped on the shoulder and removed the finger from the bot and stuffed it in the bag that Brianna was carrying.

"Nice job ladies!" Pauline complimented them.

"Now let's move on to the next robots." Brianna said.

With the boys

"Did you see the way that robot chased us?" Tyrell asked.

"Yup! He was so weak! I loved it when Daniel tackled him to the ground." Peter replied.

"Yeah, that was fun! Except for the part when i got cut because the metal scratched me." Daniel added.

"Hey, Peter. Do you still have the teleportation device?" Tyrell asked.

"It should be in the bag." Peter answered.

"Hey guys! I see a robot!" Tyrell whispered.

"Grab the ray gun!" Peter responded.

Tyrell grabbed the Ray gun and sneaked up on the robots.

He kicked the robot to the ground causing it to malfunction. He stepped on the robot and shot it in the chest causing it to shut down. Tyrell grabbed a finger of the robot and threw it to Peter to put in the bag.

"This is going very successfully." Daniel said.

"No, it's not." Peter replied.

The boys turned around only to see Pauline being taken away by robots and they also saw the girls chasing after them.

"Guys, let's go!" Tyrell screamed.

The boys followed the girls into the place where the robots were taking Pauline and they caught up with the girls.

"Did you see where they took her?" Daniel asked.

"Nope, they were too fast." Marylee answered.

"Guys, we can't give up!" Brianna said.

"Who said we were? We just lost Brianna! We weren't gonna give up anytime soon." Peter replied.

"I see the robots!" Hannah yelled.

The kids chased after them and narrowed them down to one spot.

"You can't handle all of us at the same time! It's 6 against 3!" Daniel screamed.

"Yeah!" Everyone else added.

"Maybe the 3 of us can't handle you guys but how about 10 more?" The robots asked the kids as the kids turned around only to see 10 more robots standing right behind them.

"We should of thought this through." Marylee said.

The robots shot a tranquilizer to all the kids and picked them up and brought them to Dr. Tan's lab.

The kids woke up tied to a wall by all of Dr. Tan's gadgets and tools that he uses to make his robots. But he wasn't the only person who was there with him.

The Glitterati crew made their entrance.

"JARYN! KERITH!" Marylee screamed. "YOU'RE THE PEOPLE WHO KIDNAPPED MY DAD!"

"THEY ALSO KIDNAPPED MY MOM!" Peter yelled.

"It was fun torturing your parents." Jaryn said.

"You guys will pay for this!" Hannah yelled.

"Shut up child." Kerith said as he walked up to Hannah and punched her in the stomach.

"Don't you touch her like that!" Daniel yelled.

"Do you wanna get punched too?" Jaryn asked.

"Umm, no. I'll stay quiet." Daniel answered.

"Good." Jaryn responded.

"Now for awhile, we have been planning on capturing all the agents of DCI. We even had the help of Dr. Tan to develop our plan. Our plan would've been successful if you kids didn't show up." Kerith explained.

"What were Rasa and Lima thinking sending stupid little kids on a mission? Are they too old to do it themselves?" Jaryn questioned.

"They made the right decision! We can take you guys down!" Marylee yelled.

"Now to let our master talk." Jaryn said as her and Kerith scooted aside to let Dr. tan make his big entrance.

"Hello children. Prepare to be tortured. Nobody is coming to help you guys." Dr. Tan said.

"We can save ourselves!" Peter exclaimed.

"Shut up." Jaryn said.

"Now master, who do you think should be tortured first?" Kerith asked.

"I choose him." Dr. Tan said as he pointed to Peter.

Peter's face lit up in terror.

Peter would be the first kid to be tortured by Dr. Tan, the Glitterati crew, and the robots.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for the long wait. I got really lazy, but I'm happy I got this out of the way.

Shout outs to: lanaboo333

I'm out!