Chapter 20: Camp is Over

Mo and Taye- Daniel - 14 years old
Glitch and Lil T- Hannah - 12 years old
Bodie and Noel- Pauline - 14 years old
Lima and Tobi- Peter - 8 years old
Dare and Rasa- Marylee - 11 years old
Emilia and Maccoy- Tyrell - 12 years old
Angel and Aubrey- Brianna - 12 years old
-------------------------------
Summer Time: July 11, 2016
_____________________

The DCI camp has burned down and all the kids have nothing to take home.

The kids have to leave camp early because what's the point of staying there for another month when there is nothing to do?

Everyone took the DCI train and went to DCI headquarters.

Rasa and Lima were making an announcement.

"So great news! We are going to rebuilding the camp, so maybe when it's finished you guys can come back." Rasa announced.

"And bad news. 23 of the kids at the camp were injured badly because of the fire." Lima added.

Everyone gasped.

"But more good news, they're okay." Rasa said.

"So guys, how did you like the camp before the whole umm... Incident?" Lima asked.

"It was fun! Up until my favorite nail polish got burned in the fire." Brianna answered.

"Stop complaining about the nail polish! You're parents can buy you more." Tyrell exclaimed.

"But that one was special, Tyrell." Brianna responded.

"I will buy you more sweetheart!" Aubrey shouted.

"Really?" Brianna exclaimed as she jumped in excitement.

"Stop spoiling her! You're mom was just kidding, Bri Bri!" Angel added.

"Angel, what are you doing?" Aubrey asked.

"You have been spoiling her for her whole life. We need to talk about this. She wouldn't be complaining this much if you didn't spoil her." Angel explained.

"But I can't stand to not see her happy." Aubrey replied.

"Me either, but we need to talk about this." Angel added.

"Can you guys rebuild the camp fast? It was probably the best thing I did this summer." Peter said.

"Yes, Peter. And we will make it better than before." Rasa replied.

"Thank you!" Peter exclaimed and hugged Rasa.

Peter walked up to all the kids who were sitting in a booth. He sat down where the boys were sitting.

"Promise me that when this camp gets rebuilt we will stick together and come back and have the best summer of our lives!" Peter said.

"I promise." Everyone agreed.

The kids fist bumped each other.

Camp is over and the kids are going back to school in less than a month.

These are the grades that the kids will be going into.

Daniel will be going into 8th grade or his 8th year (for some other countries)

Hannah will be going into 7th grade or her 7th year (for some other countries)

Pauline will be going into 9th grade or her 9th year (for some other countries)

Peter will be going into 3rd grade of his 3rd year (for some other countries)

Marylee will be going into 6th grade or her 6th year (for some other countries)

Tyrell will be going into the 7th grade or his 7th year (for some other countries)

Brianna will be going into the 7th grade or her 7th year (for some other countries)

_____________________
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it's so short! I made it short because I'm releasing the last chapter of this book in a few minutes.

The last chapter will be me showing you guys the outfits for the kids.

DCPOODLEXX designed all the outfits for the kids.

So go give her some votes her awesome books!

Shout outs to: SorayaJoya

I'm out!