Chapter 15: The Kids Go on a Mission (Part 1)

Mo and Taye- Daniel - 13 years old
Glitch and Lil T- Hannah - 12 years old
Bodie and Noel- Pauline - 14 years old
Lima and Tobi- Peter - 8 years old
Dare and Rasa- Marylee - 11 years old
Emilia and Maccoy- Tyrell - 12 years old
Angel and Aubrey- Brianna - 12 years old
-------------------------------
Summer Time: June 30, 2016
____________________

The kids woke up on their bed and were scared to death by Rasa and Lima standing by their beds waiting for them.

"AAAHHH!" Everyone yelled.

"Good morning." Rasa said.

"Hi dad!" Marylee yelled.

"Hello sweetheart." Rasa replied.

"Hi mommy!" Peter screamed.

"Hi sweetie." Lima replied.

"You know you guys don't have to yell? They're in the same room as us." Hannah said.

"At least they actually said hi to us, unlike the rest of you." Lima answered.

"Anyways, we are letting you guys go on your first mission!" Rasa exclaimed.

"Really?" Daniel asked as him and Tyrell jumped up in joy.

"Yep. We thought you guys were ready for it. We have your outfits so you guys go brush your teeth and we will give it to you guys when you're finished." Rasa explained as all the kids jumped from their beds and ran to the bathroom to brush their teeth.

The kids brushed their teeth and ran as fast they could to Rasa and Lima who were sitting on the chairs talking to each other.

"We're done. Now can we see the outfits?" Pauline asked.

"Yes." Lima answered.

The kids would all wear black clothing so that doing their mission they wouldn't be seen at all.

This is what the boys would be wearing to their mission.

This is what the girls would be wearing to their mission