"Homecoming and new beginnings"

**Kirstie POV**
Tonight is the homecoming dance! I can't wait! I got my dress and everything. Mitch and my mom helped me pick everything out. Mitch is coming over in a little bit to help me get ready. My mom is doing my hair and make-up and Mitch is gonna pick out some jewelry and tell me how much I will sl*y the scene tonight. (Lol)

As my mom is doing my hair, I hear someone say, "QUEEN WHERE ARE YOU?" I knew it must've been Mitch so I told him, "UPSTAIRS MITCH! COME ON UP!"

**Mitch POV**
as I walk into Kirstie's room to help her get ready I just stop and say to her, "OMG! Sl*y queen you look gorgeous!" "Thanks Mitchell! Did you talk to Scott? Is he getting ready too?" "Yes. Now enough about Scott we need to get you ready and looking fabulous sis!" Both Kirstie and her mom start laughing while I start to look for some jewelry for her.

**Scott POV**
I'm starting to get nervous while getting ready. This is mine and Kirstie's first time going to a dance together as a couple! And I kinda don't know how to dance...I hope that doesn't matter to her. I just want her to have a good time.

At Kirstie's house

I just got to Kirstie's house and Mitch answers the door. "Oh hey scooter! Kirstie is upstairs putting on some final touches. Stay here I'll see if she's ready!" "Ok Mitch." "She looks gorgeous by the way." She always looks gorgeous to me no matter what. Tonight is homecoming and new beginnings in our relationship.

I see Mitch run down the stairs saying, "SHES COMING! SHES COMING!" I see her walk down the stairs in this beautiful short yellow dress. Nothing too fancy just right for homecoming. I just stood there in awe. She's so beautiful and I'm happy to have her as my girlfriend. "Wow Kirst! You look amazing!" "Thanks Scott so do you." "And thanks to me and ms. Maldonado too! We helped!" "Yes and thanks to you guys too."

**Kirstie POV**
When me and Scott get to school for the dance I get a text from Mitch.

Mitch and Kirstie's texts

Mitch: Scirstie better behave themselves tonight ;)
Kirstie: really Mitchell? Lol
Mitch: I see how you guys are around each other. Thinks might happen tonight.
Kirstie: bye Mitch
Mitch: don't say I didn't call it

"Scott look at what Mitch just texted me." I show Scott the texts and he just smirks and laughs. "Well he's right babe. Anything could happen tonight Kirst." "We'll see Scottie boy..."

Outside in Scott's car
**Scott POV**
Me and Kirstie went out to my car to have some privacy (if you know what I mean) if we were just making but one thing led to another....lets just say Mitch was right about what was gonna happen tonight😉